• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, HollyJollyOne said:

Thanks everyone... and keep them coming.
I'll be sending out nightly replies to PMs with a confirmation that I've received your sign-ups. If you think I've missed you, just let me know. 

See the source image

Ok Holly Jolly...…  back away from the eggnog 

Just figured out my raffle prize too... so that’s taken care of.  Hopefully it’s something that will make someone happy.  But as I’ve told a few people, that’s the best thing about the raffle... every year it seems like no matter what the prizes are, EVERYONE seems to walk away somehow with something that they really wanted.  Which is amazing!

2 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Just figured out my raffle prize too... so that’s taken care of.  Hopefully it’s something that will make someone happy.  But as I’ve told a few people, that’s the best thing about the raffle... every year it seems like no matter what the prizes are, EVERYONE seems to walk away somehow with something that they really wanted.  Which is amazing!

I hope my raffle prize is worthy (worship)

last grading contest I wasn't in a position to reach my full potential 

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I hope my raffle prize is worthy (worship)

last grading contest I wasn't in a position to reach my full potential 

If you put any thought and effort into it, then it's worthy and I'm sure there will be someone or several someones who see it and ranks it highly on their list and will be thrilled to get it.  So don't worry about it!

23 hours ago, Cocomonkey said:

I'm still debating trying out the raffle, but I think I may sit out the exchange this year...if anything, doing it last year has shown me how much I suck at putting together gifts :facepalm:

@Cocomonkey and anyone else who is hesitating. I offer free shopping help every year. If you are like my husband and the thought of actually buying something specific for someone totally confounds you ... I offer you the services of a very  experienced shopping guide;) 

Oh yes, and I'm in for both, it's always been fun. Just don't pm the day before the present is due, lol;) :foryou: