• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, wombat said:

I learn more about comics from the Secret Santa than anything else. One of these years I will get the person who loves Frazetta and comic magazines. I got some work to do. 

I like to keep everyone on their toes.

Just a quick reminder to everyone as they begin their SS hunting:

On 11/6/2018 at 10:56 PM, HollyJollyOne said:
  • Am I supposed to sign who my gift was from? Yes, you should - your identity is only secret till they open their gift.

• Do I have to wrap my gift in a Holiday fashion? Yes. Extra points for wrapping it in the Sunday Comics

• Am I supposed to wait until Christmas to open my gift? Yes, unless you celebrate another holiday in which case, follow your holiday gift opening tradition.

Also remember that the closer we get to the actual holiday, the longer shipping will take. :preach:

On 11/6/2018 at 10:56 PM, HollyJollyOne said:

• How much should my gift be for? Up to you. There are people that send gifts that have values that are all over the place. $15-20? Sure. $50-$100? Sure. You are certainly welcome to send more expensive gifts, but the gift should be worth at least $15. Lots of people just give something from their own collection, so the cost is negligible.

Here you go buddy