• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Mac Man said:
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, Senormac said:

Y'know...… it's been a slow year.  I have NOT brewed anything since January :( 

Slow for brewing I should add..... I've been working on LOTS of home improvement type projects..... but not any brewing .

I have a full kit in the fridge too, just waiting to be used 

I've been down to about one batch per year. Got a dunkel on deck but I've been wanting to do a coffee porter using Death Wish coffee for a really caffeinated punch!-)

I hope you get a few days off this Christmas time and can maybe squeeze in a brew day somehow.  Sounds like a good one. 

35 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

Got my shopping done using VCC ,once paid and it arrives can I just wrap up the gift with Christmas wrap?..i don't get a newspaper (at all)sunday comics to wrap it with..

I can't find a Sunday paper anywhere around my parts. A shame really.

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:
36 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

Got my shopping done using VCC ,once paid and it arrives can I just wrap up the gift with Christmas wrap?..i don't get a newspaper (at all)sunday comics to wrap it with..

I can't find a Sunday paper anywhere around my parts. A shame really.

I thought Starbucks was everywhere? Or do they only carry the new York times?

7 minutes ago, DR.X said:
10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Or 7-11... idk been a minute since I've even seen one... :foryou:

I know where there's one. just one.

My dad's always got one when we meet at Starbucks, I figured that's where he got it...

I just haven't looked for "one" for sale...

Got my shopping done on Saturday. I also picked up a sealed set of the original Star Wars trilogy theatrical versions on DVD for $25 at a place that buys used comics/books/movies/games... Those normally go for $100+ online...

I have an experimental idea of wrapping the gift(s). Hopefully it works out and is enjoyed!