• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Received mine and so beautifully packaged I want to keep it under the Christmas tree. Just braved two branches of the USPS to get mine mailed out. Had to repack as my first Priority package was going to be around $50. 

Um... whomever your Secret Santa is, I’m sure he or she appreciates your post and will be glad to know it got there safe and sound.  And I’ll be sure to tell him that next time I look in a mirror.  😉 . 

P.S. What are you mailing to YOUR Secret Santa, a bag of coal? 😂 

9 hours ago, fmaz said:

P.S. What are you mailing to YOUR Secret Santa, a bag of coal? 😂 

Lol. Just some light reading material. Put it to you this way. There are certain times when Priority FLAT RATE is definitely worth it. 

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I stood in line for 70 minutes at the post office yesterday afternoon...

I stood in line at a Gap on Black Friday once for an hour with my daughter freezing to death. She went in and didn't buy anything. That was my last Black Friday.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:27 PM, fmaz said:

I do wish people would realize that a big part of participating in this is sharing in the process via posting.  When it comes to showing pictures of received packages? That's a wonderful way to let your anonymous Secret Santa know that his/her gift has arrived at your home safe and sound, so it is MUCH appreciated!  And it goes without saying...immediately upon opening, please thank your SS!! Someone went to great lengths to pick out something special just for us... so a timely heartfelt note is the least we can do in return, right?  (So ok, I guess that didn't TECHNICALLY go "without" saying... but you got the drift!)

I’m working away from home but HJO graciously sent me the tracking number of my gift from my SS and I see that it has arrived at my P.O. Box, so I’ll be sure to post pics when I am able to pick it up... but on the flip side, finished up all my shopping/received my purchases for my recipient and was able to get the package assembled and sent out this week, so hope they enjoy!!! (thumbsu