• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2018 CGC Chat Boards Holiday Gift Exchange Sign-Up
12 12

558 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, godquest said:

Aaaaahhhh  saw saw pre edit at work. :devil:  Sent it as a Red Sox Dig. But almost as good as  a Mets Dig:banana:

Happy Christmas to you and family

Yeah, my son said... "hey probably meant it as a RED SOX dig"... and I was like... oh yeah, duh... so since that's a MUTUAL enemy... that's completely fine with me.  :)

Just received 2nd box from my very generous secret Santa. @Bird . at least this one is not staring me down for weeks like the other one has. Only a couple more days . thank you for your generosity Sean. I love the wrapping paper. I am sure I will love whats inside too. 

20181220_114435.jpg

On 12/15/2018 at 1:41 PM, smithdatura said:

I’m working away from home but HJO graciously sent me the tracking number of my gift from my SS and I see that it has arrived at my P.O. Box, so I’ll be sure to post pics when I am able to pick it up... but on the flip side, finished up all my shopping/received my purchases for my recipient and was able to get the package assembled and sent out this week, so hope they enjoy!!! (thumbsu

:taptaptap:lol :foryou: 

It be less than 5 days until the opening...... my palms are sweating and my knee's are shaking, I don't know what to do, I got the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu :whee: 

6 minutes ago, frozentundraguy said:

Here in the heartland, fly over country, northern rust belt or whatever you want to call it we currently have no snow for the Holidays. zzz

I recall one winter where we had no such issues, but perhaps, thinking about the removal work involved, that was too much snow. lol

HS91.jpg

I've always wondered what that much snow looked like from the inside... :shy:

I'm sure it's a lot of work!

The small extended family that I get together with for Christmas to celebrate started to text me with food they had and were going to bring....

I'm bringing the roast :makepoint: no one wanted to up the schedule and celebrate today...... drat.... shucks..... well I tried lol guess I have to wait until the 25th still... 

giphy.gif