• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Church Copy MF 73

7 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Chicago Boy said:

Did I hear correctly that it is coming to auction ?  Any history on this book post Mile High that can be shared ?

Read the threads on MF 73 on this site, and you'll see the owner making a lot of statements.

50 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:

Read the threads on MF 73 on this site, and you'll see the owner making a lot of statements.

Thanks Duck. Went back a out 5 pages and read 2 different MF 73 threads but couldn’t find it (shrug)   What’s a book like this hammer at ?  500k ?  

14 minutes ago, Chicago Boy said:

Thanks Duck. Went back a out 5 pages and read 2 different MF 73 threads but couldn’t find it (shrug)   What’s a book like this hammer at ?  500k ?  

I believe the owner is/was Big Moov. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I think you've participated in MF 73 threads he was on before.

I have no idea what it will hammer at.  Big Moov likes to puff his books, and received criticism for it.  I think he was predicting close to a million for a book that hit only five figures in a thread titled something like "This is my life, guys."  So I'm not inclined to give this one a guess.  I'll let him puff his own book.

Edited by sfcityduck

On 11/7/2018 at 1:49 PM, sfcityduck said:

I believe the owner is/was Big Moov. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. I think you've participated in MF 73 threads he was on before.

I have no idea what it will hammer at.  Big Moov likes to puff his books, and received criticism for it.  I think he was predicting close to a million for a book that hit only five figures in a thread titled something like "This is my life, guys."  So I'm not inclined to give this one a guess.  I'll let him puff his own book.

Maybe my numbers off after seeing how “ low” the 8.0 went for recently at comic connect 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:49 AM, sfcityduck said:

From reading this thread here, is the Church copy of More Fun 73 going up for auction somewhere in the very near future?  ???