• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cap 1 vs Bats 1
5 5

579 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Wayne-Tec said:

My gut is, this Cap #1 should top the Batman #1 due to eye appeal, condition of the spine and superior PQ.

Batman #1 has pulled away from Cap #1, but this is more than just a .5 difference. Both great books for sure.

Agree

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, Wayne-Tec said:

My gut is, this Cap #1 should top the Batman #1 due to eye appeal, condition of the spine and superior PQ.

Batman #1 has pulled away from Cap #1, but this is more than just a .5 difference. Both great books for sure.

Cap 1 over the Bat 1; better eye appeal, not brittle, and still has to room to catch up to bat 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:46 PM, lou_fine said:

+1

From a strict cover to cover content point of view, Bat 1 is better than Cap 1 and is probably the top GA book out there from a pure content point of view.  (thumbsu

Bumping this thread for no good reason other than I’m tired of reading about Iron Man 55 and the like. 

Anyone got anything??