• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cherry Mini
1 1

82 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2018 at 4:46 AM, oldmilwaukee6er said:

@icefires - send an email to Dan Fogel through the Hippy Comix website. If he doesn't have them, I'd bet he could source some. 

:hi:

Howard bought most of Fogel's personal collection. I bought most of Fogel's personal collection (the stuff relating to Cherry) from Howard. Thank you for the suggestion though. :foryou:

Edited by icefires

13 hours ago, icefires said:

Howard bought most of Fogel's personal collection. I bought most of Fogel's personal collection (the stuff relating to Cherry) from Howard. Thank you for the suggestion though. :foryou:

The other guy that might have this stuff is Jim Pitts. He's on Facebook and used to be (almost) partners with Fogel back in the day. I think Pitts ran Cherry's fan club too. If you don't have his contact, PM me and when I'm on the full computer I can share it. 

@icefires Do you have any information on this issue? I didn't know a new issue came out and google turns up nothing when I search for it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-SS-9-8-Cherry-23X-Kitchen-Sink-Press-New-Cherry-Pop-Tart-SIGNED-LARRY-WELZ/123828129783?hash=item1cd4bb4ff7:g:~HkAAOSwMoldInj4

Edited by deadleg

On 7/8/2019 at 6:17 PM, deadleg said:

@icefires Do you have any information on this issue? I didn't know a new issue came out and google turns up nothing when I search for it. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-SS-9-8-Cherry-23X-Kitchen-Sink-Press-New-Cherry-Pop-Tart-SIGNED-LARRY-WELZ/123828129783?hash=item1cd4bb4ff7:g:~HkAAOSwMoldInj4

Nope. Never seen it. Don't spend much time on comics these days though.

Edited by icefires

22 hours ago, deadleg said:

I’m interested too. Can’t find another copy for sale or mention of it anywhere 

1 minute ago, dupont2005 said:

I’m interested too. Can’t find another copy for sale or mention of it anywhere 

I even checked the Cherry website and it's not even listed there. 

6 hours ago, deadleg said:

I even checked the Cherry website and it's not even listed there. 

I asked Dan Fogel and he showed me a shot of the inside cover but there wasn’t much info. He said it’s an ashcan preview of the upcoming webcomic. I sent Sharon an e-mail asking about it

Issue 23X was an ashcan preview of the upcoming issue 23. I bought this issue at the Phoenix comic con from Larry Welz. He said issue 23 may be ready in time for San Diego. Another boardie was with me and  I believe he bought 1 for signature series. It is very limited in number and half the content of a regular comic

10 hours ago, inthehottub said:

Issue 23X was an ashcan preview of the upcoming issue 23. I bought this issue at the Phoenix comic con from Larry Welz. He said issue 23 may be ready in time for San Diego. Another boardie was with me and  I believe he bought 1 for signature series. It is very limited in number and half the content of a regular comic

You can buy copies of 23x for $5.00 plus $3.50 shipping.

Contact sharon@larrywelz.com

Edited by icefires

10 minutes ago, icefires said:

Nope. Like this:

Cherry Mini 1 3rd 9.8  F 1097100006.jpg

ahh -- so they are small like I assumed with the whole "mini" part. Familiar with the classic Cherry Poptart ones but had not heard of the mini's

I assumed they were comic books because-- get this --- this is a forum about comic books. MIND BLOWN!

1 hour ago, icefires said:

You can buy copies of 23x for $5.00 plus $3.50 shipping.

Contact sharon@larrywelz.com

inthehottub, your listing saying Kitchen Sink Press was incorrect. Kitchen Sink Press had nothing to do with 23x.

The CGC label says otherwise.....

3 hours ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

The CGC label says otherwise.....

I'm just quoting Sharon from her e-mail to me.

Maybe hottub sent the info to CGC and they just accepted it. Or maybe CGC just got it wrong.

Edited by icefires