• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Mexican Editions

12 posts in this topic

I been collecting comic books for some years now and i am focusing on Mexican editions. Its not easy to find them in Mexico.because there was no bag & board culture and people here throwed them to the trash when they grew up. Some of the golden age editions where manufactered in the USA and then distributed in Mexico , so its common to find nice copies in US wharehouses. Most of my collection comes from private collectors and US sellers.

I will post here some of my books and probably some books from other collectors. If you have Mexican editions you are welcome to post here and if you want to sell please dont hesitate and send me a PM.

Edited by Mijael.Levy

So many great Mexican editions. Your tag line is truly drool worthy.

I went to a Mexican swap meet in Tijuana many years ago. I found nice pile of this stuff. Sadly.parted ways with them over the years. I had no idea...

I only have a few of them now. Here is the Mexican edition of Vault of Horror #37 by EC

comexicanec.jpg