• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books for Sale, GGA and others 20% OFF
1 1

23 posts in this topic

On 11/7/2018 at 5:51 PM, Norrin's lawyer said:

Hello everyone.  I am going to open up the vault for another book for now.  Another one of my favorites.

Rules:  the first  in the thread wins the book, even if there are pending PM negotiations. Paypal only, and if you take it I will need payment today.  

Shipping paid by you at actual cost. 

No HOS or probation list buyers. 

Return is acceptable provided notice is given within 2 days of receipt of the package and book/case is returned without damage. 

PM me with any questions or comments. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

FIGHT COMICS 44.   FN-  $850 585 A very small tear on front and back cover as shown.  Also small clean 1/2 inch page tear inside . The colors are awesome.  It's very pretty, and one you don't see that often and I don't mind keeping.  Work by Lily Renee, Matt Baker and Doolin.  (I reserve the right to pull the book if I have seller's regret, which is often the case on these :facepalm:   ) 

IMG_0024.thumb.JPG.95652fafa5f1b0370ef824327a75f7ae.JPGIMG_0025.thumb.JPG.2c59f32bc007c0cfdbea0e5638a9a5aa.JPGIMG_0026.thumb.JPG.7a7983608e75ac2fe324b16021401667.JPG

I’ll Take It per pm