• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I come to the best.. PGM Xmen 1
2 2

20 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Has it been re-stapled at the top? I'm at 3.0 as it stands now.

spot on with the 3.0.

I'm certainly not an expert on resto, but the page edges on the right upper corner look a little too evenly cut.  Pages / wraps closer to the middle of the book are generally longer due to the assembly process.  Hard to tell due to the viewing angle, so i could be completely off.  Anyone with more experience on resto want to comment?

49 minutes ago, davet75 said:

I'm certainly not an expert on resto, but the page edges on the right upper corner look a little too evenly cut.  Pages / wraps closer to the middle of the book are generally longer due to the assembly process.  Hard to tell due to the viewing angle, so i could be completely off.  Anyone with more experience on resto want to comment?

Me neither, but I think it is the angle the photo is taken from in this case..  Personally I like to see scans and photos taken against a dark background when the comic is predominately lighter and vice versa for darker books. Reduces shadow and highlights edges better.

Edited by Gnasher