• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventures in the Dollar Box
9 9

1,628 posts in this topic

Ok, I am cheating a little as this is from two different shops earlier this year and I am only picturing about 1/4 of what I bought. For example, I have the maxx 25, but not 12-24. Chasing late 90s/2000 lower print run books, I like the annuals, anything ash wood... Nothing spectacular.20190910_110328_HDR.thumb.jpg.b0e27500981dfb6698171bc81dd8d832.jpg

20190910_110448_HDR.jpg

20190910_110130_HDR.jpg

20190910_110533_HDR.jpg

On 6/22/2019 at 1:15 PM, SammyBComics said:

And last, some cool 60's/70's Romance books for less than $1

IMG_1422.JPG

IMG_1423.JPG

Hey @SammyBComics - would love to get that Girls' Romance 144 for Mrs. Donut...whose first name is Diane. Let me know if it is for sale!

5 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Which convention? Are some of those Cyberfrogs the variants? I usually find the regular covers for < $1.

Cincy.....Not saying the Cfrogs were the best deal ever...I just picked 'em up for the van Sciver art....with discount everything cost 75 cents each so no complaints on the purchase from me.....

23 minutes ago, Bearcatcoach said:
37 minutes ago, manetteska said:

Which convention? Are some of those Cyberfrogs the variants? I usually find the regular covers for < $1.

Cincy.....Not saying the Cfrogs were the best deal ever...I just picked 'em up for the van Sciver art....with discount everything cost 75 cents each so no complaints on the purchase from me.....

The gist of my comment was lost in there somewhere...

What I meant was: Any Cyberfrog for $1 is a good deal; I usually only find the regular covers, though. Did you find some variant covers and/or an ashcan? If so, those are great finds.

2 minutes ago, manetteska said:

The gist of my comment was lost in there somewhere...

What I meant was: Any Cyberfrog for $1 is a good deal; I usually only find the regular covers, though. Did you find some variant covers and/or an ashcan? If so, those are great finds.

That's cool....Don't know that there is anything special but I'll look them over before I process them....would have loved to have found some Hall of Heroes issues....but alas none to be had..

2 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:

That's cool....Don't know that there is anything special but I'll look them over before I process them....would have loved to have found some Hall of Heroes issues....but alas none to be had..

Cyberfrog Amphibionix is a rare one shot book. $70 plus easy. Not to mention the freaking psylocke #1 2nd print variant. David Finch greatness! $45 or higher. I'm pretty jealous lol