• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventures in the Dollar Box
9 9

1,628 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, divad said:

I think the hottest book there may be the Birds of Prey 1st App . . . (thumbsu Nize pick-ups

The print run on the cyber frog Amphibionix is presumed to be super low. EVS has stated this multiple times. Also with the release of blood honey, a reprint color copy is available as a bundle I believe. 

12 minutes ago, maidenmate91 said:

The print run on the cyber frog Amphibionix is presumed to be super low. EVS has stated this multiple times. Also with the release of blood honey, a reprint color copy is available as a bundle I believe. 

Oh I wasn't disagreeing with you - I'm all over the Cyberfrogs - just love 'em. I was just pointing out another nice find. :bigsmile:

12 hours ago, Bearcatcoach said:
17 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Would this happen to be Habib? Loved your finds over the years.

One and the same!

Respect back my friend....I have learned much from your updated market trends!  

Yes we used to be on the The Coral together long time ago lol.

12 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Yes we used to be on the The Coral together long time ago lol.

Many fond memories of the Comics Corral!!

Hated when Hoss finally ended that little message board....made lots of friends there and met several in person at different conventions through the years....

Some pretty cool dollar box finds from the last week or so... I was elated to find those Batwing issues in the dollar bins and especially in NM shape, the Billy Ray Cyrus book is hilarious, and that’s only the second Valiant newsstand I’ve come across since looking.

52A349E9-C84C-4683-A4E4-2B2D7717656C.jpeg

76F26596-5E13-4FD2-9C5F-90E9CD9051EA.jpeg

6DC86FC2-D93A-4F0E-AAFD-9001D7CB1E84.jpeg