• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Adventures in the Dollar Box
9 9

1,635 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, bellrules said:

Some fun finds today. 

C7887907-F8EE-45F7-8C44-92DE99261679.jpeg

Are those Whitmans all price variants? Those are soooo hard to find - six at once is amazing!

48 minutes ago, Brock said:

Are those Whitmans all price variants? Those are soooo hard to find - six at once is amazing!

Only the Chip and Dale 82, Jungle Book 1, Winnie the Pooh 33 and Huey, Louie and Dewey 81 are price variants. The Pink Panther 76 and Chip and Dale 68 are rare issues from 1980.

Love those EJs they are so hard to find. A complete set took me years to find then found all 3 at once.
Sold them to a guy in Russia of all places for full BIN.

It makes you wonder how that chain stays in business I am amazed at some of the books I find there. 

Edited by fastballspecial

16 hours ago, ExNihilo said:

how are you guys finding ASM 361's and UXM 266's in a quarter/dollar bin?!?  :whatthe:

There are still books to be found out there especially in less residential areas.  The skeptical side of my brain does wonder how often some people just say they found something when in reality they've had it for years or paid close to FMV for it....especially when someone has 1 post on this forum and they say "I found a Xmen 266 for a dollar" but it is possible he/she had a good find.

Priced at $175, a piece

I got these for $143 a piece after I think a 31% discount

The savage tales was raw and the TMNT# 3 was a 9.4 1st print slab

Anyway I just wanted to join in the fun!

:tink:

IMG_20200617_105539289.jpg