• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Doohickamabob's GOLDEN AGE eBay auctions ending Sunday night

5 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I'd like to invite people to browse some golden-age comic book auctions I currently have live on eBay. There are several romance comics with L.B. Cole covers, a few St. John romances (with Matt Baker art), several Timely/Atlas comedic-female comics (Millie the Model, Tessie the Typist, etc.), some later Atlas titles (with Dan De Carlo covers), a couple of Detective Comics (Batman) issues, and more.  My eBay name is doohickamabob (I will provide a link below) and the first batch of auctions ends Sunday evening. I'll have another round of auctions immediately following, to end the following Sunday. Thanks for browsing!

Doohickamabob's eBay auctions

week1-comics-sample.jpg

Edited by Doohickamabob

5 hours ago, Doohickamabob said:

Hello everybody, I'd like to invite people to browse some golden-age comic book auctions I currently have live on eBay. There are several romance comics with L.B. Cole covers, a few St. John romances (with Matt Baker art), several Timely/Atlas comedic-female comics (Millie the Model, Tessie the Typist, etc.), some later Atlas titles (with Dan De Carlo covers), a couple of Detective Comics (Batman) issues, and more.  My eBay name is doohickamabob (I will provide a link below) and the first batch of auctions ends Sunday evening. I'll have another round of auctions immediately following, to end the following Sunday. Thanks for browsing!

Doohickamabob's eBay auctions

Great stuff as always!  (thumbsu

On 11/11/2018 at 7:53 AM, Point Five said:

Great stuff as always!  (thumbsu

Thank you, Point Five. And now for my next round of auctions (ending tonight, Sunday, November 18). I will continue to have auctions on a regular basis, though I won't have any new ones during Thanksgiving week.

The latest Golden Age batch (about 25 separate auctions) consists of more L.B. Cole romance comics (Star Publications), more Marvel teen/cutie titles (Hedy De Vine, Nellie the Nurse, etc.), some Marvel Family comics, some Atlas title with Dan De Carlo covers (such as a Millie the Model "And How!" cover), some Matt Baker / St. John comics (including the great, 128-page early graphic novel / digest "It Rhymes With Lust," graded by CGC), and various other comics I think people here would be interested in. Thanks for looking.

My e-Bay name is doohickamabob, and here is a link to all the auctions.  Thank you for browsing.

week2-auctions-1000.jpg

Here's the 3rd round: More Golden Age comics (20 separate auctions) --- more L.B. Cole romance comics (Star Publications), more Marvel teen/cutie titles (Hedy De Vine, Millie, Tessie, Nellie the Nurse, etc.), some Atlas title with Dan De Carlo covers, some Matt Baker romance comics, some Basil Wolverton-related stuff, some Harvey Kurtzman "Hey Look!" material, and more. Thanks for looking.

My eBay name is doohickamabob, and here is a link to all the auctions.  Thank you for browsing.

cba3-grouping-sm.jpg

Here is round 4. Only 16 golden-age auctions this time (instead of 20 or so the previous weeks), but it's good stuff nonetheless.

These are 99-cent starting-bid auctions. This auction has more rare L.B. Cole romance comics (Star Publications), more Marvel teen/cutie titles (Hedy De Vine, Millie, Tessie, Nellie the Nurse, etc.), some Atlas titles with Dan De Carlo covers, a Matt Baker Classics Illustrated comic, and plenty of Basil Wolverton-related stuff and Harvey Kurtzman "Hey Look!" material. Thanks for looking.

These auctions all end Sunday night, December 9.

My eBay name is doohickamabob, and here is a link to all the auctions.  Thank you for browsing!

group-shot-4-1000.jpg

Edited by Doohickamabob