• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed!

15 posts in this topic

Up for sale today on this crisp November day is a few choice slabs at some great prices.  I've got way more modern/copper books then oldies so I'll start up another thread in that section once this one is done.

Shipping is included in the price except international buyers will be at cost -$10.  Shipping International will be via Priority Mail no exceptions.  No HOS and PL members may buy and I prefer Paypal but let me know and I'm sure we can work out another payment option like check or MO.  

I offer no returns on these slabbed books unless the slab gets damaged in the mail but I'll package them well so that shouldn't be an issue.  First I'll Take it based on time stamp will win the book regardless if its in the thread or via PM.  PM negotiations is not an I'll Take It.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll be happy to answer them as quick as possible.  Thanks for looking and have a great rest of your day!

Edited by 1Cool

Spectacular Spiderman 64 - 1st Cloak and Dagger - CGC 9.6 White - $190 GPA is at $197 but last sale is $200 and this one has White Pages

Spectacular Spiderman 64 cgc 9.6 back.jpg

Spectacular Spiderman 64 cgc 9.6 front.jpg

That is all for the older stuff but please check out the Copper Age sales thread and feel free to combo up sales and I'll pack them together and even offer a bit of a discount for combo sales.