• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low Grade Keys, Low Grade Prices CLOSED New Thread in 24-48 Hours
1 1

19 posts in this topic

I just picked up a large mid-gradish level silver age collection. And while there were some nice conditioned keys, sadly, there were some big books in awful condition. I thought I'd offer them here first for a few days, before moving them on. Rules:

1st :takeit:  gets it over PM. I'll consider PM offers, of course, but hopefully these are priced to move.

Shipping is included in the cost for U.S. only. Contact me if you want outside of the U.S. and we'll got at cost.

PayPal only for these.

Returns will be accepted if you contact me within 7 days. But please remember, these are low grade, will be listed as such and hopefully with a full description of the issues.

And first, the heartbreaker...

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Fantastic Four #48  (1.5/1.8)   $180 Shipped

I haven't checked hard, but this has to be about the lowest price on a FF 48 with the cover, even if said cover is woof. Pen writing all over the back cover. Pen coloring and marks on the front cover (look in the robe). Small chunk bottom right corner. Big spine roll that makes the bottom staple retreat at the centerfold area, but still there. Top staple more firm throughout. All pages accounted for. Cover still attached. 

262015-111118.jpg

332115-111118.jpg

4 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Fantastic Four #48  (1.5/1.8)   $180 Shipped

I haven't checked hard, but this has to be about the lowest price on a FF 48 with the cover, even if said cover is woof. Pen writing all over the back cover. Pen coloring and marks on the front cover (look in the robe). Small chunk bottom right corner. Big spine roll that makes the bottom staple retreat at the centerfold area, but still there. Top staple more firm throughout. All pages accounted for. Cover still attached. 

262015-111118.jpg

332115-111118.jpg

ill take it

1 minute ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Amazing Spider-Man #50 (1.8/2.0)   $75 Shipped

Centerfold detached but there. Book is complete. Cover firmly attached. Of course, there's that big pesky missing chunk of the back cover. At least the front cover presents well. Ish.

435015-111118.jpg

535115-111118.jpg

take

Okay, thank you everyone. I know this was a short thread, but I wanted to move these lower grade books before they made me sadder. I'm going to be putting together another thread possibly tomorrow, but it might get delayed a day or two. This will have a few keys, but also just really decently priced silver. I'll send out invoices to those who purchased within a few hours. Thanks again!