• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 129... grade in... holy c&@p...

22 posts in this topic

Why the low grades guys? Nice copy.  The spine on the BC will clean up very nicely and except for the (unclear) wear above the top staple on the BC, I don't see any structural defects. I'll take it off your hands . . . :whistle:

Spoiler

9.0 minimum, possibly higher. :sumo:

8.5 due to finger bend/crease middle and top right front cover, color breaking spine creases, one corner ding, smudge on front cover by the word "Punisher" and maybe a vertical bend under the N in "Man". Nice yellow cover comic. 

On 11/15/2018 at 5:20 PM, divad said:

Why the low grades guys? Nice copy.  The spine on the BC will clean up very nicely and except for the (unclear) wear above the top staple on the BC, I don't see any structural defects. I'll take it off your hands . . . :whistle:

Hide contents

Dude...you nailed this. 

8 hours ago, oldrover said:
On 11/15/2018 at 2:20 PM, divad said:

Hide contents

Dude...you nailed this. 

Indeed, and of course, we all know Joey is worth at least .2 or .4 in HG! Good work to both of you! (thumbsu