• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee RIP
14 14

328 posts in this topic

He made the most of his long life and his many characters and stories have been cherished by billions. His work will be appreciated and he will be lovingly remembered for generations to come. His work has brought a lot of laughs and entertainment to me throughout my life. Thank you Stan Lee

Edited by Who_am_I_D.R.I.
spelling

1 hour ago, comicwiz said:

Sad day for many Marvel fans he's inspired, from early years to adulthood. His final year though has been too dramatic and depressing to follow, he's in a better place. Rest in peace Stan Lee.

Very sad final year.  RIP Stan. :frown:

I found out because my wife (who doesn't read comics) texted me.  Stan really had crossed over into the mainstream with the Marvel movies.  Everyone now knows Stan Lee. :smile:

Very sad news. People, of course, knew it was coming, especially with his age and reports of failing health but doesn't make it easier once it happens. He did have issues and controversy surrounding him which we all know about but he also did a lot in helping shape the Marvel universe into what it is today. Acting as what we would now call a brand ambassador he did a lot which helped get it into the mainstream and keep the hobby relevant. For that I say thanks, and rest in peace.

7 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

A HUGE influence in my life as with most of you. There are people who come and go through your life that leave a lasting impression. Met him several times. He was the kind of guy everybody looked up to and loved. A true gentleman and a legend. Will really miss him but he really will never leave me.  RIP Stan, the bullpen just welcomed the big one...:sorry:

Thanks Robot Man...a very nice tribute...

15 minutes ago, marvelcollector said:

A sad day.

He made a truly great impact.

Odd thought, but it's fitting in a way that he passed a month after my dad.

Rest in Peace Stan

My Uncle Passed a week ago, May they all Rest in Peace and Memory