• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee RIP
2 2

24 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Mr bla bla said:

Look for a serious spike on his sig series ...

While Stan was a great comic editor and promoter and probably the greatest person to ever influence comics, I still don't like seeing books defaced with his sharpie signature.  And there are soooo many of those that I doubt we will see a spike of any kind in that area.  I do own one book that he signed.  I bought it that way in the 90s...and I do like it because he signed it in ball point pen...

=AS26.jpg

In 2012 I spent three days with Stan and his team at London Super Con.  You could see how much he enjoyed spending time with comic fans.  

One evening we had a private meet Stan Lee event with 50 fans and he was happy for each fan to ask him directly a question.  What was scheduled to be an hour event went on for 2 hours. I hope I have the energy at 55 that he displayed when 89.

He will be missed

Edited by 1koko