• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

2 posts in this topic

Eleven lower grade raw issues of Our Army at War. Issues #93, 104, 105, 112, 113, 116, 120, 121, 124 (two copies) and 128. These were recently acquired locally from the original owner. I have inspected all books and they are complete with no coupons cut out, no tape and no major rips, tears or missing pieces. I would estimate these books are in the 3.0 to 5.0 grade range, so yes these books do have defects appropriate for the estimated grade.

$175 shipped or best offer. First come, first serve. I'll consider offers in the order received. USA shipping only please. PayPal only please. As usual, no probies, hall of shamers etc. I ship promptly and securely via USPS Priority mail.

Here are some prominent defects per issue: centerfold is detached in #93. Obvious moisture exposure with some rippling to a corner of the book on issues #104, 105, 112 and 116. Ink blots on back cover of #120. Obvious foreign substance splats on the cover of #128. See the images for more details of the conditions of each book.

our army 93 front.jpg

our army 93 zack.jpg

our army 104 front.jpg

our army 104 zack.jpg

our army 112 front.jpg

our army 112 zack.jpg

our army 116 front.jpg

our army 116 zack.jpg

our army 121 front.jpg

our army 121 zack.jpg

our army 124 front.jpg

our army 124 zack.jpg