• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about CGC SS Stan Lee yellow label?

6 posts in this topic

Hi there! While it's a sad day I was looking at my Stan Lee CGC SS comics and was wondering something.

There is a new Stan Lee label where we see Stan face and his signature on the label. I found this very cool. If a resubmit my Stan Lee CGC SS, would I get this new label or this was for special signature occasion?

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Erik B11 said:

Hi there! While it's a sad day I was looking at my Stan Lee CGC SS comics and was wondering something.

There is a new Stan Lee label where we see Stan face and his signature on the label. I found this very cool. If a resubmit my Stan Lee CGC SS, would I get this new label or this was for special signature occasion?

Thanks!

you can ask CGC for the label, I think that it cost's $5..... they did different labels, some for the Walking Dead etc.....

It's special order though.....

Bad news, CGC emailed me today saying the Stan Lee Labels are no longer available. Some of my recent Stan Lee signed comics have been on hold for about 2 months .

Been waiting to see if they were going to continue with the special label.

3 hours ago, nixnix said:

Bad news, CGC emailed me today saying the Stan Lee Labels are no longer available. Some of my recent Stan Lee signed comics have been on hold for about 2 months .

Been waiting to see if they were going to continue with the special label.

Truly bad news. I’ve got several Stan Lee books that I need to get new cases for and wanted to get the Stan Lee label for as well.