• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Always read the label!
2 2

19 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, 1koko said:

Came across this on the internet and it's a reminder to check the whole label not just the grade.  It has to be a quality control error!

Anyone seen a worse example?

Tec 89 Restored.jpg

Is someone selling it, George?  

BTW, not interested lol but just curious what the seller said if anything about it,

Edited by telerites

22 minutes ago, telerites said:

Is someone selling it, George?  

BTW, not interested lol but just curious what the seller said if anything about it,

It’s in a UK auction but hats off to the auctioneer who has disclosed the restoration in the auction listing.

11 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

How can you tell whether or not the book even has those mentioned issues??  Maybe those are a mistake too.

You can pay for the CGC notes if interested in purchasing the book.

1 hour ago, 1koko said:

You can pay for the CGC notes if interested in purchasing the book.

True...but the fact that the label colour and description don't jive throws everything into question e.g. even if you got the grader's notes - are they screwed up too?

P.S. I edited out my "slap forehead" emoji in my original post hoping that no one would notice but telerites found me out - thanks telerites! lol

Edited by pemart1966