• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! 70% SIGNED COMICS ($249 and under) - 50% SIGNED BOOKS $250 and over - increasing discounts until all gone
3 3

112 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, SkOw said:

buffy the vampire slayer 1  joss whedon, georges jeanty, jo chen
 $20

buffy the vampire slayer 1 variant (better shape than chen cover)  joss whedon, georges jeanty (head sketch), jo chen
 $20

Another poster just said Buffy 1, I will take the other one and give them first right even though as per the rules you need to be clear because I'm a nice dude, or at least try lol 

:takeit:

HAHA I guess I should have been more clear and did not even notice the second one.... I want the head sketch one.,... Sorry about that .

1 minute ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

HAHA I guess I should have been more clear and did not even notice the second one.... I want the head sketch one.,... Sorry about that .

As per the usage guidelines posted at the link below, yes you should.  Please see the item listed at the bottom under "BUYERS" that states: "When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid." 

Also I claimed several Hulk 393s (There were 3 of them).  You were not specific in the one you wanted.  I was, and I know it frustrates you that I was claiming things that you had already thought were claimed but it makes it VERY hard when people don't use the exact name to search down and find if it has already been taken, and in the Hulk 393 case, your claim wasn't valid as you were not specific enough with which of the 3 copies.

1 minute ago, SkOw said:

As per the usage guidelines posted at the link below, yes you should.  Please see the item listed at the bottom under "BUYERS" that states: "When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid." 

Also I claimed several Hulk 393s (There were 3 of them).  You were not specific in the one you wanted.  I was, and I know it frustrates you that I was claiming things that you had already thought were claimed but it makes it VERY hard when people don't use the exact name to search down and find if it has already been taken, and in the Hulk 393 case, your claim wasn't valid as you were not specific enough with which of the 3 copies.

Rules rules. rules... the thread was also a bear to deal with since it was all one post but my apologies.

hello all, sorry going through sold and updating, will edit asap... but mod closed two threads just a minute ago... so i guess i have  to consolidate to a single thread. so as i do i will update solds and send out PMs with lists for buyers. i will remove the pics for solds as well and hopefully that will make life easier. 

37 minutes ago, brettfes said:

hello all, sorry going through sold and updating, will edit asap... but mod closed two threads just a minute ago... so i guess i have  to consolidate to a single thread. so as i do i will update solds and send out PMs with lists for buyers. i will remove the pics for solds as well and hopefully that will make life easier. 

Did you track everything before the other threads were pulled? 

4 hours ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Take

Death in the family set 85 All 4 signed Mignola and starlin

Kingdome Come set 50 all 5 signed Alex Ross etc

Buffy 1 20 signed Joss Whedon (head sketch jeanetty)

Hulk 393 10 Signed trimpe david keown etc

Bat 400 25 Signed by wrightson adams et al

Bat 676 10 signed alex ross daniel etc

Xmen 500 10 Alex ross variant signed by alex ross dodson et

edited to add more description to alleviate confusion

Not to be a jerk here, but you just edited the original post where you just said Hulk 393.  I really wanted the Hulk 393 and clearly posted which ones first.  I'm ok if you take one, but I should get first right of refusal on the copy.

16 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Not to be a jerk here, but you just edited the original post where you just said Hulk 393.  I really wanted the Hulk 393 and clearly posted which ones first.  I'm ok if you take one, but I should get first right of refusal on the copy.

I believe I claimed a Hulk 393 after Unstoppablejayd but before SkOw. If there are three copies, that leaves one for SkOw. 

40 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Dude- they are all signed by the same 4 people from what I can see... OP did not designate them individually by number or anything..I just want a Trimpe signature but I was also first in line. I do not even know which one you want because they were not individually designated so you posted last and have no way to say which one you wanted?

22 minutes ago, Lpgk said:

I believe I claimed a Hulk 393 after Unstoppablejayd but before SkOw. If there are three copies, that leaves one for SkOw. 

And you were second in line. 

18 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Dude- they are all signed by the same 4 people from what I can see... OP did not designate them individually by number or anything..I just want a Trimpe signature but I was also first in line. I do not even know which one you want because they were not individually designated so you posted last and have no way to say which one you wanted?

And you were second in line. 

This is what I get for being nice.  Were the Buffy's not separately designated?  I was polite with that one.  

I am not arguing with you or the other poster about this, I should get to choose the copy at least. There was one of the 3 that I really wanted.  But go ahead, choose first, I'll move to the back of the line. I'm just not a fan of going back and changing take it posts hours after the fact and editing books.  Cheers.  

Edited by SkOw

8 minutes ago, SkOw said:

This is what I get for being nice.  Were the Buffy's not separately designated?  I was polite with that one.  

I am not arguing with you or the other poster about this, I should get to choose the copy at least. There was one of the 3 that I really wanted.  But go ahead, choose first, I'll move to the back of the line. I'm just not a fan of going back and changing take it posts hours after the fact and editing books.  Cheers.  

Again- I do not even know which one you want..lol Here is what I want a hulk 393 with Dale Keown- Peter David Herb Trimpe and Ron Frenz on the cover. as long as I get that I do not particularly care which one, as I still do not know which one you want. I edited it because of you and to stop the confusion people were seeming to have. 

3 minutes ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

Again- I do not even know which one you want..lol Here is what I want a hulk 393 with Dale Keown- Peter David Herb Trimpe and Ron Frenz on the cover. as long as I get that I do not particularly care which one, as I still do not know which one you want. I edited it because of you and to stop the confusion people were seeming to have. 

My issue is with editing :takeit:posts, which you did after our previous exchange and several hours after the original take it. Good discussion but we need to take this offline and out of his Sales Thread. I'll send you a PM. 

24 minutes ago, SkOw said:

I am not arguing with you or the other poster about this, I should get to choose the copy at least. There was one of the 3 that I really wanted.  But go ahead, choose first, I'll move to the back of the line. Cheers.  

As long as the issues have the same 4 signatures,  I’m okay with whatever copy. I’ll just be cool to get out of the way with you two guys. Whatever you decide is fine with me, as long as I get a copy. 

Edited by Lpgk