• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! 70% SIGNED COMICS ($249 and under) - 50% SIGNED BOOKS $250 and over - increasing discounts until all gone
3 3

112 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, nicka said:

What happened to the previous threads where some books were claimed .  Now they are available again ?

xD I sincerely doubt that buddy. The other guys will draw blood for these claimed books. I myself went by the age old saying "if it seems too good to be true.... It probably is."

I'm glad I stayed out of this one gentlemen, that said I wish you all luck with sorting it out.  Please remember at the end of the day it's just books, try not to start a feud with one another.

:foryou:

i have access to all closed thread info and have made lists. with a couple obvious contentious books aside, i think the lists are fairly clear.... i tried to keep these as sepreate posts to make life easier and not have 700 pics in a single thread... but it all closed down and became a pain... thought it was okay as was 5 hours later and no mod had closed. anyway... someone probably got bored and complained...
will edit post asap. thanks for patience.  

weds night (late)
have consolidated all the 3 previous threads into one super thread! bwhahahaha! and marked items as sold where appropriate (there are some questions and clarifications i have but not too many and will deal with in PMs, so bear with me). i will send out PMs with pricing and complete lists to buyers tomorrow asap, and finalize lists then. so from this point forward in the thread is where i am looking for new "i'll take it's" as two of the old threads got closed. still lots of great stuff.
FYI please contact me if anyone has any interest in PROMOTIONAL POSTERS similar to this material.... also came along in the collection. all the great vintage stuff you would see in the old stores from 80s-2010s ALL multi-signed by creators. also covers the big crossovers and #1 launches and alot of important minis and runs. just FYI. hit me up.   

detective 821  simone bianchi, jh williams III, paul dini $5

batman 439  george perez, marv wolfman $5

batman 438  george perez, marv wolfman $5

batman 437  george perez, marv wolfman $5

batman 436  george perez, marv wolfman $5

:takeit:

detective 826  paul dini, simone bianchi, wayne faucher, don kramer $5

wonder woman 74  william messner loebs, brian bolland $5

wonder woman 70  william messner loebs, brian bolland $5

wonder woman 66  william messner loebs, brian bolland $5

wonder woman 91  brian bolland, william messner loebs, mike deodato $5

wonder woman 87  brian bolland, william messner loebs $5