• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee CGC SS and the Vultures (not the Spidey Villain)
1 1

188 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Thats beyond fake, thats I-dont-give-a-fkuc-anymore-i-just-need-the-money fake

screw it.  If ppl are that dumb-they would have wasted the money any way.  Maybe on a work-at-home scheme or something.

16 hours ago, StingerMcK said:

Posted this over in the other Stan Lee  sig thread, but it  may be more appropriate here. 

Only one million dollars

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1-CGC-SS-9-8-STAN-LEE-SIGNED-SKETCH-DATE-QUOTE-COMMENT-1-1/264040734835?hash=item3d7a0de073:g:WIUAAOSwRrlb7Lzm:rk:1:pf:0

That's the same guy that has the blank cover signed like ten times in different ink by Stan Lee. Goofy garbage!

:sick:

3 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

That's the same guy that has the blank cover signed like ten times in different ink by Stan Lee. Goofy garbage!

He's a purveyor of all kinds of overpriced carp.  $175 stacks for this gem:

s-l1600.jpg

Edited by mattn792
Censorized

3 minutes ago, DjMartini said:

Umm, he could have at least tried to spell "Stan Lee". Instead it looks like "Stan Tees" 

(tsk)

I was thinking more like "Stu Tis".  Even the poor signatures that Stan was churning out in 2018 look more like his actual signature than any of the jokes that dave974 is peddling.  You hate to say forgery mills make money at all, but @kav is right that anyone falling for something like this deserves to lose their money.  You just have to hope these aren't ending up under the Christmas tree of any young comic fans from a Santa who tried to save a few bucks.

On 12/10/2018 at 9:12 AM, mrwoogieman said:

"Stan could you write 'this comic is worth one millions dollars'?"

11 hours ago, TheCollector2016 said:

How is it exactly someone would have gotten the personalized autographs and/or sketches?

Every signing at a con I've seen and waited in line for it was the 2-second sign-and-go. 

A private signing where they made Stan just write nonstop?

Simple - you pay more.  Stan’s handlers (i.e. Max) would’ve let Stan sign and sketch anything just as long as the customer paid accordingly.

10 signatures on one book?  Each a different color?  Sure!  That’ll be 2 grand.  And you have to provide the sharpies.

6 hours ago, mattn792 said:

Simple - you pay more.  Stan’s handlers (i.e. Max) would’ve let Stan sign and sketch anything just as long as the customer paid accordingly.

10 signatures on one book?  Each a different color?  Sure!  That’ll be 2 grand.  And you have to provide the sharpies.

I remember waiting in line to meet Stan Lee once and Max annouced that Stan would sign anything you wanted but you had to pay the cost of one addition signature per word. 

So Stan Lee plus Excelsior would cost 2 signatures. If he was charging $100 per sig, that’s $200. Waste of money in my opinion but people were paying for the extra words!

Edited by seredynskib