• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ChiSoxFan Undercopy Sale -- Tec #411, Showcase #60, The Joker #1, High Grade Marvel Tales #98, and more! RECAP Page 6! Everything remaining now 20% off! Thread closes tomorrow!
1 1

128 posts in this topic

RECAP found HEREEverything remaining now 20% off! 

Time for another sale to make some space (and keep my wife happy lol ). I'm not one to keep multiple copies of books, so it's time these lower-graded books move on to new homes, :foryou:

Key books, or neat books I haven't offered before will be listed first, followed by an alphabetical listing of other books afterward, some new, some offered before.  This sale will be around a short box worth.  Time permitting, I may run a similar sale in Copper/Modern.  There's a nice mix of lower grades and some higher grades of neat books, and hopefully something for the discerning collector.

I should be able to get everything listed by Thursday, since there's a lot fewer books than some of my past sales.  If anyone wants to check out at any time before I officially close the thread, I'm happy to do so with them. 

What's for sale:  A little bit old, a little bit new, but all books that will hopefully find a home with someone.  

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including many, many sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE.  I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp as best as I can figure out will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.  I'll be invoicing at the end of the thread, but I'll be glad to do so beforehand for anyone if they request it.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason. hm).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.  If you decide to check out early, I should be able to ship to you within 48 hours of payment.  

Payment: PayPal only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying. Again, I plan to invoice at the end of the thread, but you're welcome to request a check out earlier if you want. :foryou:

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but I'm as human as anyone else and might make a mistake. In the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done and feel they can buy with confidence.   (thumbsu

So let's get it underway, shall we?   :banana:

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Recap link added

Supergirl #1 -- CGC 9.0 -- OW/W pages -- $100 -- SOLD to lizards2

No scanner for slabs, but I've tried to take as many pictures as possible. No defects apparent on the slab itself.

Spoiler

20181109_043138.thumb.jpg.8de21ba4b105179201d501f67a8bcf28.jpg

Spoiler

xMmdrQUh.jpg

Spoiler

NrBBlE5h.jpg

Spoiler

cNd5n0ch.jpg

Spoiler

FAbLwDeh.jpg

Spoiler

oX9LIXQh.jpg

Spoiler

33vJvfOh.jpg

Spoiler

jkVmAdyh.jpg

Spoiler

lC38hH2h.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

10 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Supergirl #1 -- CGC 9.0 -- OW/W pages -- $100

No scanner for slabs, but I've tried to take as many pictures as possible. No defects apparent on the slab itself.

:insane: I'll bite..., but not very hard....., :takeit: 

Edited by lizards2

Wonder Woman #199 -- VF -- 8.0 -- $50 -- SOLD to Alf Pogs

Classic Jeff Jones painted/bondage cover.  Structually nicer, but a small stain on the bottom right cover of the back cover knocks it down. :cry:

Spoiler

pNngVqNh.jpg

Spoiler

L509YICh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

14 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Supergirl #1 -- CGC 9.0 -- OW/W pages -- $100 -- SOLD to lizards2

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

xMmdrQUh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

NrBBlE5h.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

cNd5n0ch.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

FAbLwDeh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

oX9LIXQh.jpg