• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chuckles mourns Stan but needs your help

33 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, roach04 said:

LOL - it’s true.

I can’t speak for others - but it’s mostly because Chuck has had a terrible, awful run for his whole life (at least most of his stories start that way) with never-ending money problems.

...while finding the greatest Golden Age collection of all time.  And I know I’m a bit jealous that I didn’t live in Colorado and get a call from the Church family!

but what about his wife's truck that was stolen :cry:

On 11/16/2018 at 12:24 PM, SuitAndTieGuy said:

We know more than you? We're smarter than you? (shrug)

I understand all that but I hold this forum in high regard. I've learned tons here (and I truly thank you all) but the constant bashing just seems crass, for a lack of a better word.

1 hour ago, WhatMeWorry said:

I understand all that but I hold this forum in high regard. I've learned tons here (and I truly thank you all) but the constant bashing just seems crass, for a lack of a better word.

Mile High are a bit of a running joke on the boards, mainly due to Chuck's rather ludicrous and fanciful newsletters. Not bashing as such, more like entertainment and perhaps bewilderment at his business model.

OH NO!  Nanette got her van jacked by a homeless man.  Chuck found the sign in the crashed out car.  Please buy books so Nanette feels better and can fix her beloved van she didn't know was missing for a week.

17 hours ago, mrc said:
18 hours ago, WhatMeWorry said:

Mile High are a bit of a running joke on the boards, mainly due to Chuck's rather ludicrous and fanciful newsletters. Not bashing as such, more like entertainment and perhaps bewilderment at his business model.

I looked up 'crass' in Webster's, and there was a picture of Chuck!  :whatthe:

Chuckles in his latest newsletter asks that he now be called Bettie Pages, The Imperial Crown Princess of the Americas.

That is all.