• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Silver, Some Gold, Some Keys... CLOSED. Thank you!!
3 3

116 posts in this topic

Hello All. First, thank you to those who bought some of the lower grade keys on Sunday. All books have been shipped and I'll message you tracking tonight. As promised, albeit a bit later than planned, this is a continuation from the Sunday thread...a wide mix of years, keys, semi-keys, and condition. I picked up a very large (for me) silver collection and I'm posting some on here first.

I'm getting this set up now, but will begin posting the actual comics in about an hour from now, roughly between 8:30 and 9:00 my central time.

The rules:

This thread will go until the weekend and I will then send out any invoices. I have no idea how many books will be on here. I'll play it by interest.

First :takeit:   gets it over PMs. But feel free to send me messages.

Shipping is a flat $5.00 for however many comics you buy.

PayPal only unless you have talked to me and we've worked it out.

Returns are allowed as long as you contact me within 7 days of receiving the books.

Okay...walking the dog and getting scans ready. Be back in an hour (ish)

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

47 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Adventure Comics #228 (VG+ to VG/FN)  $20

Last golden age issue of run. Nice, solid, mid-grade book. Small spots of foxing. Pencil writing on one of the pages in an advertisement.

Adv228.jpg

Adv228b.jpg

take

1 hour ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

Detective Comics #238 (VG?)   $20

What looks like a 7.0 on the front, until some toolbag kid decided to keep score of a card game on the back cover. Staples firm. Nice page quality. Good book other than the writing.

TEC238.jpg

TEC238b2.jpg

take