• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FF#67 Record Sale?!
1 1

39 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

Someone thought so and there was an underbidder who thought that it was almost worth $17,000.

I guess this is suppose to be the finest example around according to Pedigree due to having the whitest cover of all copies, but still come on 100% increase since the last sale according to GPA records!!

15 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Based on how washed out the label looks, I would say the whiteness has been "enhanced."

Screened some for sale on eBay I was looking for a nice copy and this is by far the whitest cover but I agree that's if this hasn't been enhanced by some kind of photo software. 

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

Based on how washed out the label looks, I would say the whiteness has been "enhanced."

Same thing I was thinking on first glance

it is almost too white👍‼️🤪

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

20 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

Same thing I was thinking on first glance

it is almost too white👍‼️🤪

I'm kinda confused, are you guys talking about photo enhancement or the actual book?

9 minutes ago, bc said:

Seems like some people knows something? Warlock movie is not even confirmed or is it. 

btw wonder which book would do better in the long run....

7 minutes ago, carefulsum said:

Seems like some people knows something? Warlock movie is not even confirmed or is it. 

btw wonder which book would do better in the long run....

Was it you who just bumped it up to $22k? (:

47 minutes ago, carefulsum said:

Why? Thought Pedigree Comics are very reputable, it's one of the big 3 auction houses.

I always thought that Heritage, ComicConnect, and ComicLink were the 3 big auction houses, with Pedigree trailing far behind this group.

Curious as to which of the big 3 you would drop into 4th place behind Pedigree?  hm