• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help to ID an 80's Cloak and Dagger piece?

9 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Meeley Man said:

It's page 8 from Marvel Age Annual #4 and I believe the pencil art is by Lawlis. Not sure about the inker, though.

Not sure about who inked it either, although another poster mentioned P Craig Russell as the inker for the series, and this is definitely not Russell inks.  I know, I'm not being very helpful. :frown:

7 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

Not sure of the artists but looks like its from Marvel Age Annual #4. Its referring to the story inThe Mutant Misadventures of Cloak and Dagger #1 and 2 drawn by Dan Lawlis and P Criag Russel

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 12.14.11 AM.png

Thanks Brian!  Really appreciate the help!

13 minutes ago, stinkininkin said:

Not sure about who inked it either, although another poster mentioned P Craig Russell as the inker for the series, and this is definitely not Russell inks.  I know, I'm not being very helpful. :frown:

Thanks Scott!  Don’t sell yourself short. Ruling out has value.😀

47 minutes ago, Meeley Man said:

Are you looking to get more art from this series? Because I have quite a bit from it for sale. 

Dan Lawlis: https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=181918

Mike Vosburg: https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=181378

I was really just trying to find out info on my piece.  Thanks for the offer though.  Maybe someone else is looking to some here?

Glen

On 11/15/2018 at 2:19 AM, Brian Peck said:

Not sure of the artists but looks like its from Marvel Age Annual #4. Its referring to the story inThe Mutant Misadventures of Cloak and Dagger #1 and 2 drawn by Dan Lawlis and P Criag Russel

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 12.14.11 AM.png

Ding! Ding! Ding! Give that man his prize!!! Hopefully 10% of the sale price! Sort of like a "Comic Art Attribution Finder Service".