• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee Stories
2 2

122 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

No, what they're doing is humoring a drive-by poster's BS, further populating this site with garbage.

You are not the arbiter what is or is not meaningful content on this board. I'm not either but I don't claim to be, unlike you. Get off your high horse. 

Edited by Jerkfro

2 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Who cares? In the grand scheme, it doesn't mean anything except for you to use it as a reason to cause issues on this board, but you keep on keeping on with your crusade to rid humanity of stupidity. Good luck with all that. 

I do. And obviously you do, too, since you're here. I'm not the cause of any issues here. We don't need 50 Stan Lee topics, just like we don't need 50 eBay topics.

2 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

You are not the arbiter what is or is not meaningful content on this board. I'm not either but I don't claim to be unlike you. Get off your high horse. 

To make it clear, I'm going to request a name change to Arbiter of Meaningful Content, since that hasn't been understood yet.

8 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:
12 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

Who cares? In the grand scheme, it doesn't mean anything except for you to use it as a reason to cause issues on this board, but you keep on keeping on with your crusade to rid humanity of stupidity. Good luck with all that. 

I do. And obviously you do, too, since you're here. I'm not the cause of any issues here. We don't need 50 Stan Lee topics, just like we don't need 50 eBay topics.

That's not up to you or me to make that judgement. That's not how a message board works. Is it annoying to see 50 ebay threads? Yeah, it is but what's the solution? Do we need moderation to lock them down? That's way too draconian. We don't need that. You know what else we don't need? You popping into this thread (and others) and make an rear end of yourself. 

Edited by Jerkfro

4 minutes ago, Jerkfro said:

That's not up to you or me to make that judgement. That's not how a message board works. Is it annoying to see 50 ebay threads? Yeah, it is but what's the solution? Do we need moderation to lock them down? That's way too draconian. We don't need that. You know what else we don't need? You popping into this thread (and others) and make an rear end of yourself. 

Seems like you're arguing just to argue. Who are you to decide that it's not up to me..?

I've administrated hundreds of websites and forums in my days. I know how message boards work. It seems to me like you don't.

We don't need you popping into threads acting like our parents when you certainly aren't. You don't know how to communicate or discipline, apparently. Your posts are bleeding irony.

1 minute ago, F For Fake said:

We don't need ANYONE acting like our parents...but if it's between the constant -stirrer that joined a little over a year ago ( @TwoPiece ) or a 50,000+ post member who has been here for 13+ years ( @Jerkfro ) guess which one I'm going to take seriously? 

This accusation is based on... 1 topic? A nonsensical topic posted by a drive-by n00b that will never post here again? Okay.

I tend to support people based on their merits and not their seniority (see: Creed in The Office). It's disappointing to see that you choose otherwise.

And, for the record, Jerkfro has been (based on your definition) a constant %^&*-stirrer for over a decade longer than I have. Let that sink in...

7 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

And, for the record, Jerkfro has been (based on your definition) a constant %^&*-stirrer for over a decade longer than I have. Let that sink in...

Feels a bit more shilly in here all of a sudden. hm 

And you're correct, my behavior hasn't always been stellar but I acknowledge it and own it. Lately though, I've been thinking that we should aspire to something better? Shouldn't we?

Edited by Jerkfro

11 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

We don't need ANYONE acting like our parents...but if it's between the constant -stirrer that joined a little over a year ago ( @TwoPiece ) or a 50,000+ post member who has been here for 13+ years ( @Jerkfro ) guess which one I'm going to take seriously? 

The -stirrer with 50,000+ posts?

Is “neither” an option?