• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

5 posts in this topic

Paypal accepted, but also take official bank check/cashiers check etc.  No returns on CGC books, return within 7 days of receipt on raw are fine, you pay return shipping.  First :takeit:or time stamp if we negotiate a deal on PM.    FREE USA SHIPPING! Canada, UK a bit more.

Special Edition Comics #1 1940, 1st book devoted to Captain Marvel!  Pre Dates #1!   Big Shazam movie coming out this Spring!  Captain Marvel sales blew Superman out of the water back in the day as the #1 comic book in the world!  Superman caught a lucky break with a movie and TV series back in the day or this book would be selling for $1 million dollars like that one!  LOL    Perhaps an awesome Shazam movie will help rectify that situation as this book is about equally as scarce as Action #1 and Superman #1 but somehow at only like 5% of that same price!   Book is conserved, you can read the label, No color touch, No pieces added, thus the appearance is unchanged from its natural state!  Just reduced several hundred to.... $2,650  Take it home for many hundreds BELOW the most recent sale for a 3.0 copy, but with so much more potential to go up!    I will consider reasonable time payments over a few months on this book, just PM me in advance.

Fantastic Four #26  The Thing vs. the Hulk Classic Battle Issue!  VF/VF+, absolutely beautiful, very light discoloration on upper back spine, perhaps a very light shadow, foxing etc?  Otherwise this thing is extremely high grade, very sharp, tight and glossy with very little wear!  Just reduced significantly to....$395   GPA is between $503 and $669 for prior 12 months or $550 and $602 for prior 90 days. Satisfaction Guaranteed on raw books!  This one is a beauty!

Thanks for looking!

My kudos page:  I have sold many bigger books than this over the years, even a Hulk #1 recently!

:

cap spec ed 1.jpg

cap b.jpg

ff26.jpg

ff26b.jpg

Edited by TC33

LOL, So I went in and flipped my pics upside down and now they show correctly right side up!  Strange!   2 big time books, make me a strong offer!   

Edited by TC33

Last bump, I know the auction house that has set multiple records on this book this past year at well over double my asking price for non conserved, (does not show up in the GPA, but I believe I saw it go for $7K in this grade) so it will be going there if I don't get any takes by tomorrow.  This book is scarce, it rarely comes up for sale anywhere and keeps setting new record prices when they do!  Thanks for looking