• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Opinion on just the cover photo? Of this golden age

21 posts in this topic

I few dings here and there, looking like a 9.0 minimum I don't think any higher than a 9.4. Excellent detailed photos! (thumbsu Look forward to the other book. It might be better to post in a separate thread btw.

Responses may be a bit slow being a Friday, but patience will be rewarded.

ya u think this is a 9.4 or a 9.0 and u submit it under Express Tier to get it graded at a cost to u of 100.00 and then u get it back from CGC and they nit-pick it to death and tell u your comic is really a 7.5 and u really should have submitted it under Economy Tier at a charge of 38.00 dollars.....2 bad 4 u.... they get to keep your cash because u tried to b honest and grade it accordingly .......i suggest no matter what grade u think it is just submit it under Value Tier 27.00  dollars    then if they grade it as a 9,4 ( which is what u want ) then they add the 75.00 to your credit card.....but if u submit it under Express Tier they already have your 100.00 dollars and won't return the difference between 27.00 dollars and 100.00 dollars..... Value Tier vs Express Tier.  so then they can b very critical in the grading process.

p.s. What i'm trying to say is let them grade your comic and tell u how much it's worth and how much it should cost to slabb. Submit books at Value Tier 27.00 dollars and if they grade it higher well so b it....they will add da cost to your credit card but if u enter it at a higher Tier because your trying 2 b honest to the best of your abilities and they grade it at a lower Tier ....THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY.....