• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 301

18 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, KobaltDog said:

Looks like a 9.4/9.6. Clean looking book! The things I see are a couple of spine creases the dark spot at price box on spine and the mark under web hand.

Thank you, my friend!  Yes, it looks like those dark spots at the price box is a printing issue but I guess they would still count off for it?   Would a press help out with the spine stresses?

The press will help with the spine rolling, like Gnasher said. The press could fix the spine issues if they haven't broken color. The press could take the slight corner bend out. I think the printing issue gets dinged. Imo the book is around a 9.4 without a press and a 9.6 with a press.(thumbsu

5 hours ago, KobaltDog said:

Looks like a 9.4/9.6. Clean looking book! The things I see are a couple of spine creases the dark spot at price box on spine and the mark under web hand.

Good call, but I think there may be some very light staining in the are below the A+N of Spider-Man and along that edge (Picture 5)? I've cleaned my specs and the screen, btw. If that is the case may come down to 9.0/9.2. Couple of indents centre of b/c should be eliminated with the press.  

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Good call, but I think there may be some very light staining in the are below the A+N of Spider-Man and along that edge (Picture 5)? I've cleaned my specs and the screen, btw. If that is the case may come down to 9.0/9.2. Couple of indents centre of b/c should be eliminated with the press.  

Not sure if there is definitely a stain under the A + N, but there is definately a mark at the edge... it corresponds with line that is under the price box on the other side of the comic which makes me think it might have come from a manufacturing/printing issue...

4878068836142968739.jpg

i know this much for sure if u submit it for slabbing submit it under Value Tier for 27.00 and if it comes out a 9.6 or higher let then raise your Tier level and charge u more.....don't try to guess yourself and pay more than u have to because if your wrong ..THEY WILL KEEP YOUR MONEY.