• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Fanfare Lot x 3 - #1-57, #1-18, #1-5 / Slick Paper, Nice Art, Cool Stories!
1 1

9 posts in this topic

This weekend for sale I have some of my favorite Marvel books from the late BA. Pay Pal is fine and shipping will be included in the Continental USA. Anywhere else will be too expensive. Returns accepted timely.

I have great memories of this time period in comics. These books were printed on nice slick, thicker paper and have really good cover art and stories.

Marvel Fanfare #1-57 / Lot of 25 Comics - Asking $30 Shipped or Best Offer

#1-15, 18, 19, 20, 30, 33, 40, 42, 46, 56, 57 (These are nice. In the 9.2 to 9.6 range)

Marvel Fanfare #1-18 / Lot of 16 Comics - Asking $12 Shipped Or Best Offer

#1-15, 18 (Consider this a reader lot. Well worth the price of admission)

Marvel Fanfare #1-5 / Lot of 5 Comics - Asking $10 Shipped Or Best Offer

#1,2,3,4,5 (These are nice. In the 9.2 range)

Feel free to PM me with any questions or Offers.

These have often wonderful stories, and are largely unknown/underappreciated.
A pity that #59 (ending of the Shanna story and final story of the Son of Satan before Marvel ruined the character in the 1990s) is missing, but will be easy to fill in the gap and make a cool Christmas gift. Also for children (yes, believe it or not, the Son of Satan story is *very* uplifting). ;)

Edited by vaillant
#59, not #58

6 minutes ago, vaillant said:

These have often wonderful stories, and are largely unknown/underappreciated.
A pity that #58 (ending of the Shanna story and final story of the Son of Satan before Marvel ruined the character in the 1990s) is missing, but will be easy to fill in the gap and make a cool Christmas gift. Also for children (yes, believe it or not, the Son of Satan story is *very* uplifting). ;)

The Unus and Blob story in #7 is one of my favorites.