• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING THREAD MONDAY / B1G1 page 3 $5 and under / ANOTHER TRULY MIXED THREAD! active items start on pg 3 / 1st prints DKR Arkham Asylum Kingdom Come Akira Narrative Corpse w/ Will Eisner signature MAKE AN OFFER TO MOTIVATED SELLER!
1 1

80 posts in this topic

Any items on page 3 that are $3 $5 or less Buy 1 Get 1 free, cheaper item being the free one. No limit. If you use this offer please say B1G1 or some such in your post so that I don't miss it.

:news: Prices reduced on many items on page 4 as of 7:43 Saturday night! Thread closes Monday

I also am fedres420 on ebay, so if you want something from there to add to your order just let me know and I can take it down and give you a reduced price. Lots of Bronze ASM, Black Panther, etc on there.

This is page 4 now so no B1G1 from here...only page 3 items $5 or less eligible for B1G1. There will be no discounts like the page 3 one on the rest of this thread though. VCC coming up and ebay free listings dontchaknow.

Marvel Tales    Buy 5 or more Marvel Tales and take 20% of the price (of the Marvel Tales prices, not your whole order)

34  $4                                                                  36 $4                                                                        42  $5                                                                      43  $4                                                                                46 $3                                                               

Dsm062rU8AIDSLX.jpgDsm062qU4AE-C-a.jpgDsm062rU4AAUuOs.jpgDsm0_huVsAAXrBB.jpg  Dsm0_hvVsAAJC3d.jpg

48 $3                                                                               59 $3                                                                   61 $5                                                                 65 $1                                                                      66 $2

Dsm0_hvV4AAqr-p.jpgDsm000EV4AAec1I.jpgDsm000CVYAEFd9g.jpgDsm0yfvU8AADZJj.jpgDsm0yftU8AAuXs5.jpg

67 $2                                                                            68 $5                                                             69 $2                                                                         70 $1                                                                  72 $1

Dsm0yfrU4AAkO6k.jpgDsm0yf1U0AAkvE6.jpgDsm0wqWU0AA7cQ7.jpgDsm0wqUU0AEAfUk.jpgDsm0wqVVsAAVIy3.jpg

These Marvel Tales are sold

Spoiler

30  $5                                                                           31  $4                                                                32 $5                                                                      45 $3       

Dsm03R2U8AActyB.jpgDsm03RyVsAAUhOi.jpgDsm062qUUAEBCN2.jpgDsm0_hzUUAA9amQ.jpg

52  $4                                                                          55  $1                                                                        57  $3                                                              58  $1           

Dsm1CRhU0AAKKEp.jpgDsm1CRfUcAEf_d0.jpgDsm03RxUcAEfIsl.jpgDsm03RyUUAE0zl2.jpg

62 $1                                                                    64 $1                                                                    71 $2 

Dsm000GU4AA092d.jpgDsm000DUUAANamh.jpgDsm0wqWUUAAmueT.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes 36, 42, 43, 48, 49, 50, 53, 59, 60, 61, 62, 68, 69, 70, 71   $2 each or all 15 for $15 (look at those colors!)

DsnQbpNVsAAc44J.jpgDsnQbpNUwAA9K4x.jpg

Doctor Strange 1 regular $1                                                       Doc 1 1:20 Cho variant $4                                                                  Doc 1 1:25 retailer incentive variant $5                                         Doc  1 Fried Pie variant sealed $2

DsnQfxcU4AAVDlw.jpgDsnQdWiU8AEC4XF.jpgDsnQdWiV4AAgnKE.jpgDsnQdWkU8AA2NKb.jpg

Giant Size Little Marvel a vs x Baby Variant  VF  $5        Son of Hulk picture frame variant light wear $4       The Avengers 24 Acuna variant $4                                Angela Asgardian Assassin 1   $1

DsnQfxbUwAAhbmK.jpgDsnQfxcVYAAeBBX.jpgDsnQfxeVAAA-yDh.jpgDsnQdWkUcAAXKKq.jpg

TMNT Book IV  moderate wear  1st print   $8      $6           They're Not Like Us lot of 10, 12  $4                                  Hip Hop Family Tree 3, 4  $2 each or 2/$3      

DsnQbpLVsAAOJF3.jpgDsnQbpOVYAEh2pT.jpgDsoCdLQU4AAsti7.jpg

Harley Quinn 22 Looney Tunes variant  (2 available)  $4 each             Harley Quinn 23 Black Bag sketch variant $7  $5

DsoCdKxX4Ass6CT.jpgDsoCdKxX4AAJR4Y.jpg

Bill Sienkiewicz hardcover sketchbook  s/n 13/1300 and signed on interior light scuffing on dust jacket   $75  SOLD       

Spoiler

DsoEJX9WkAUkNpM.jpg

Leinil Yu 2009 sketchbook   rare -have you ever even seen it?  $75

YOU HAD TO BUY A $200 COMMISSION TO GET THE CHANCE TO BUY THIS, AT LEAST I DID.

DsoEHteVsAEQzE-.jpg

Andrew Robinson Dusty Star sketchbook signed on interior  $5                                                            Kevin Nowlan sketchbook with Ancient One sketch on back cover  $50

DsoEJX9WkBAG7fA.jpgDsoEHs9WkAE4YDk.jpgDsoEHs-XcAA651S.jpgDsoEHs-X4AA8PkJ.jpg

And how about my famous 5X17 commissions (Katie Cook never did these that I know of until she did a Luke Skywalker for me and then I see her doing them all the time. Just sayin'!)

These are comic strip bristol board and are basically 1/2 a full 11x17 page

:news:Sean Chen $110  $95 for first 3 and $125 $110 for Spider-Man/Kang or all 4/$400 4/$360 (more GREAT Christmas gifts)

chenstrip.jpgchen3vision&scarletwitch.jpg

chen2thorhawkeyesmall.jpgchenstripKANG.jpg

Fastball Special anyone?

Khoi Pham $150     $125                                                                                                                                                                                  Andy MacDonald  $100   $80

phamfastballspecialSMALL.jpgDsfQnRjVYAAu2Zx.jpg

Tom Hodges Hulk vs Thing color (he charged me two full figures, $200 for this one so you can get a real deal )   $50                   

signed Mignola Hellboy print  it has a very light...well crease is the word I guess but it is a soft crease I couldn't capture it in the light though   $20

DsfQnRiVAAADxP2.jpgDsfQ5bGU0AEhsxK.jpg

Edited by Bird

3 hours ago, parlourguy said:

:takeit:

Thank you! ^^^^ turkey dinnah!

I just got 200 free ebay auctions items offer, so I may depopulate this thread with some of the more ebay friendly items in the next day or so. I will still be adding new material until Sunday or so and then ebay some and have some ready for the VCC the following weekend. Just an FYI. And that B1G1 offer for $5 and under items on page 3 is a steal in some cases!

Edited by Bird

On 11/20/2018 at 8:48 AM, Bird said:

MARVEL SWIMSUIT SPECIAL   NOW $2 for the lot BECAUSE THE COVER GOT A BIT DINGED ON ROGUE WHILE I WAS MUCKING ABOUT.:news:

On 11/21/2018 at 4:53 PM, Bird said:

Michael Jackson Captain Eo  no 3-d glasses  $8  $5 

These are great prices on these - someone should pick up if not I will :devil:

On 11/23/2018 at 12:24 AM, jsilverjanet said:

These are great prices on these - someone should pick up if not I will :devil:

Thank you Hector. I agree, I thought both those lots and a few others would jump off the page. I am going to begin the ebay migration shortly, but mostly for the more expensive items so those with the jsilverjanet seal of approval will still be here for a while longer at least.

Edited by Bird

4 writer's magazines  $2  free with new purchase but must be claimed

3 Wizard Magazines $2  free with new purchase but must be claimed

The Big Book of Hell  $5

Dsr0ZtsX4AArvGP.jpgDsr0Xz1XoAAM6SE.jpgDsr0Xz0WwAAK0G8.jpgDsr0Xz2XoAA2DjG.jpg

Secret Wars promo $1  free with new purchase but must be claimed

John & Yoko Calendar 1970  $10

Electronic Talking Venom $5 dusty but still sealed in box and still talks

Longshot tpb  $5  $3 some light wear/scuffing

Dsr0Xz2XgAAGiOr.jpgDsr0V4aWwAIUIgm.jpgDsr0V4aWsAUbkHP.jpgDsr0V4cWkAAxzc8.jpg

Planet of the Apes tpb light wear/scuffing   $9  $6

Brought to Light Alan Moore / Bill Sienkiewicz flipbook  1st British Edition  $20   $15

Signal to Noise Neil Gaiman / Dave McKean  1st print $10   $7

Dsr0V4bWwAUaSv-.jpgDsr4me2VYAAZtu_.jpgDsr49vUWoAIvvSU.jpgDsr4me3VAAAwf48.jpg

Sex to Sexty 27  moderate wear  $5

X-Men Survival Guide to the Mansion   $3

Dsr4me1U4AACCG3.jpgDsr4k0aVsAAiou-.jpg

Marvel Super Heroes X Forces The Mutant Update inside is minty  $30  $20  SOLD

Spoiler

Dsr68r2VYAAuS_7.jpgDsr4k0YV4AIg5JX.jpg

Ominous Press...Monument Promo Book   $9   $5

Dsr4k0YU4AAQZoA.jpgDsr4k0YVYAAPr8Y.jpg

These are from my maybe-to-be-slabbed pile so they should be higher grade

Amazing Spider-Man 1 1:50 Inhumans variant $20

Book of Death 1:20 variant  $8

Bullseye 1 Sienkiewicz 1:50 variant  $35   $27

Mosaic 1 hip hop variant $7 $5 (5 available)

DssQCJeUwAEPH3b.jpgDssQCJeU0AEzNB2.jpgDssQEIkVAAEP2U3.jpgDssQEH5U8AI5QXs.jpg

Venom 1 one per store retailer variant this has a production flaw that many had, a tiny paper scrape but not quite a hole near Venoms hand   $75    $60

DssQEH7U0AENIaa.jpgDssQCJfVsAE0dE0.jpg

Greg & Tim Hildebrant The Tolkien Years softcover expanded edition with pull out poster   $10  $6

Captain Marvel 1 Deadpool variant  $8    $6

DssQCJeVsAAVxvt.jpgDssQEH5U8AgdZUF.jpg

All 12 Wednesday Comics, with each Green Lantern page signed by Joe Quinones Includes 1-12 and a second #1 $12  $9

They were not kept in bags/boards and have some wear as I read them a lot. The sigs are on each issue but many are personalized to me as seen in the first photo. 

Dss9vZJUcAAV9If.jpgDss9vZKU8AEiOn2.jpgDss9vZMV4AEK0FK.jpg

Edited by Bird

Silver Surfer / Warlock Resurrection 1-4   $8   $6

Deadman both signed on interior by Mike Baron & Kelley Jones  $8  $6

Wolverine set 13-30  $30   $24

Nomad set 1-4 (1990), 1-11 (1992) $5

DstAro4XgAA8tp2.jpgDstAro3X4AIu4AR.jpgDstAro7WsAEHOVI.jpgDstAoCUXQAELYHZ.jpgDstAoCNWoAAvpZd.jpg

Fantastic Four The End 1-6 set  $7  $5

DstAoCMWwAIqHF8.jpg

Marvel Holiday Special set $5  SOLD
The Punisher Summer Special 1, 2, set  $5   SOLD

Spoiler

DstAp0LW0AEUUg0.jpgDstAoCMXoAArxQ6.jpgDstAp0JWwAE6e26.jpgDstAp0KWoAUC-er.jpg

Moon Knight Special Edition 1-3 set  $8   $5

Grant Morrison JLA 1, 3, 4, 5 set  $2

Heroes hardcover  $7  $5

DstAro5W0AEGRNh.jpgDstJ7rpUcAAn-RO.jpgDstJ7roU8AAjZyQ.jpgDstJ7rnV4AAk0g8.jpg

Incredible Hulk F/VF lot of 9 you gotta love those Mignola covers  $18  $13

Lobo 2 issue veddy nice condition  lot $5  $3

DstKBHvU4AARmwT.jpgDstKBH6UwAAZZuN.jpgDstJ55lU8AAjNtZ.jpg

Legends of the Geomancer 3 1:10 variant high grade $20

X-Force and Cable '95 & '96 lot  $4 $2

DstJ55eUcAAXBJ9.jpgDstJ55hU4AAlG7j.jpgDstJ55cVYAAvnYK.jpg

Walmart 3 packs  $7 each

Monsters Unleashed Slizzik promos free with new purchase must be claimed

DstMreTU8AANR14.jpgDstNqSEU0AAw09T.jpg

Akira 1-6 set  great condition until I pulled them out of the closet and lightly dinged the back cover of #6 ???  $60

DstMreQV4AAXzb8.jpgDstMreQU4AApBQY.jpg

Edited by Bird

Hardcovers, all first prints

Top 10 the Forty-Niners   $7   $5

Harbinger The Beginning  $8   $5

DstPC5cXgAIFikO.jpgDstPBRKWoAMKWXM.jpg

Batman Arkham Asylum  light dust jacket wear $10    SOLD

Spoiler

DstPBROWsAAJ9Wf.jpg

softcovers, all first print (the A Small Killing says first US edition)

The Dark Knight Returns $40 (prices all over the place on this one but this is in the middle, even lower end)

Kingdome Come  $12

A Small Killing top right corner dinged  $12   $9

den 1 neverwhere sealed   $30   $25

Testament signed on interior by Krueger, Nebres, and Sienkiewicz   $25  $20

DstPC5YXoAE0HDW.jpgDstPC5aWwAEpXzi.jpgDstPBRTXcAEb3or.jpgDstPBRLXQAAGJAk.jpg

DstPC5cWoAA2yQ0.jpgDstRtKDUUAA5UbX.jpg

Time in Overdrive (appears to be first print)  $15  $12

Cadillacs & Dinosaurs 5th print   $15  $12

DstRtKCUcAYJ2UU.jpg

Spider-Man 2099 1  $5

Solar Man of the Atom 10 second print  $10

Fantastic Four Lost Adventures free with new purchase must be claimed   CLAIMED

DstUoSRVsAExuM_.jpgDstUoRBV4AA552O.jpg

Spoiler

DstUoQ-UUAAugYL.jpg

Edited by Bird

31 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Take Marvel Tales 30, 31, 32, 45, 52, 55, 57, 58, 62, 64, 71 :takeit:

we have a ^^ (and it is me). Thanks (again) for the purchase. And those issues are 20% off due to you buying more than 5!

I was losing steam and going to end after the next pile was listed but I came across a bunch of groovy stuff (trust me) so I will keep going for a little while more. Yeah, I know, you're all on pins and needles just waiting!

Edited by Bird

Okay, here is one that is pretty special and I didn;t expect to offer it for sale but I am in a sale mania so here we go. Prices on ebay start at $50+ and go crazy but there are no recent sales, and my copy is so unique anyway.

$175 or PM a reasonable offer

Narrative Corpse Edited by Art Spiegelman & R. Sikoryak   Signed on interior by  Spain Rodriguez, Kim Deitch,  Kaz, R. Sikoryak, S. Clay Wilson, Peter Bagge & the big guy, Will Eisner!

69 artists worked on this one tale where they did 3 panels each and then passed it on to the next artist to continue. I bought it when it came out and it came with some bristol board or such to keep it in good condition (which you can see in the first photo) and I have had that board in there all these years. However, there is very light corner wear, very light. So I trudged around to show after show for a decade getting some signatures, which you can see in the photos.

Dstr01CU0AAFvtm.jpgDstr4pKUUAA87n2.jpgDstr01DV4AErZQC.jpgDstr2aUV4AEYZMO.jpgDstr2aWU8AA1U_L.jpgDstr2aUVsAAZgUf.jpgDstr2aUU8AA8eZE.jpgDstr01AV4AA_wis.jpgDstr4pLU4AAThIg.jpgDstr01IU4AA1mep.jpg

Edited by Bird

2006 NYCC poster $5                                                                        2010 Comic Geek Speak poster, cardstock  $5                                 Seth Fisher 5x17 Mandala Kaliedoscope Cards promo   $15  (2 available)

Dstr77ZVsAAJYKg.jpgDstr77ZU4AAM8Fl.jpgDstr77ZUwAEPuXu.jpg

13 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

:takeit:Fantastic Four Lost Adventures free with new purchase must be claimed

Marvel Holiday Special set $5

The Punisher Summer Special 1, 2, set  $5

B1G1

1993 Marvel Holiday Special  $6

FF Annuals 16, 18 $3 for the pair

Thanks again! tHE FIRST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF b1g1, YOU GET THE ff aNNUALS FOR FREE, oh I'm not fixing that caps mistake!!!!!

Edited by Bird

On 11/23/2018 at 4:06 PM, Bkd Reader said:

Batman Arkham Asylum HC please - :takeit:

^^ Thank you (again).

Lets do some Valiant Comics

Hard Corps 1-5, 7, 9-19, 27, 28  $6

Geomancer 1-8   $5

Rai and the Future Force 9, 11-17   $6

DsuV-nhU0AApNwW.jpgDsuV-nhVAAIzpeX.jpgDsuWAh1UUAAGflX.jpg

Harbinger 15-25 all signed by Howard Simpson on cover, 26-31  $6

Magnus Robot Fighter 22-31 with 24 signed on cover by Jimmy Palmiotti and 26-31 signed by Jim Calafiore  $6

Tribe 1-3, 1 signed by both Johnson & Stroman and 2 signed by Stroman (didn't know it had 3 issues did you)   $5

DsuWAh3U8AEze2o.jpgDsuV-nhUwAAffVR.jpgDsuV-niUwAEboiz.jpg

Michael Golden Monsters Portfolio (flap and top right torn on folder but not prints) prints are signed by Golden  NOW ON EBAY PM INTEREST

Spoiler

$45

I only took 5 out to show the sigs but they are all there (and tough to get in and out of the folder)

Dstr4pNV4AAyj5g.jpgDsuWAh1U0AAqAfS.jpgDsuYXBhWsAElnau.jpg

Punisher lot now on ebay PM interest

Spoiler

War Journal 1 $5

War Journal 50  $5

War Journal 75  $3

War Journal 80  $8

Armory 1  $3

2099 1 free with purchase of another Punisher book in this picture must be claimed

DsuZvuYVAAAH0Vb.jpg

Tim Truman print of concert poster   $20

Dave Stevens covers Alien Worlds 2 (x2), 4   $4 each

Dstr-uQUcAAEk-I.jpgDsuZvuYVsAYeXIs.jpg

Edited by Bird

The following items have sold via PM. Thank you to the buyer.

Jungle Jim 15 (1950) graded as G/VG from whom I bought it (I couldn't grade a GA to save my Planet Comics!) bottom staple detached from cover  $10

Nick Fury Agent of SHIELD 2 issue lot great Steranko covers $10   $7

2 Andy MacDonald sketchbooks  $7

Amazing Adventures 1 (note small tear at Black Bolt)   $10  $8

Incredible Hulk 340 9.4 White   I had this poster on my wall in high school! I was a McFarlane guy from Infinity Inc but with Hulk he hit his stride. $115   $100  $90

Starlog 1    $8    $5

Comics Scene Jim Shooter / Stan Lee issue   $7    $4

Michael Jackson Captain Eo  no 3-d glasses  $8  $5

I have actually sent out quite a few orders already. Thank you to everyone for the successful thread. It took my mind off life for a week and that was just what the doctor ordered. I genuinely appreciate it and this place is tops as far as I am concerned. Even though the guys at the convention today thought otherwise. :flamed:

@kairos70 @lizards2 @davet75 @SkOw @PopKulture , anything else? :flipbait:

I can also hold things until after VCC in case something then appeals to anyone above. I will have much of this stuff but some new stuff as well.

Edited by Bird