• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jimmy Olsen 134, 135, Avengers 87, Showcase 97,99

10 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow comic book fiends,

I haven't been terribly active lately, but I still like to lurk around and I have some books that are looking for a new home. Hopefully this new-fangled forum doesn't best me!

I'd like to think I'm pretty easy to deal with, so if you see something you're interested in don't hesitate to send me a message. If these books see some action I'll probably add some more raw books because I found stacks of things I don't remember buying when I moved :insane:

Up to 2 CGC books will ship for $12 and $7 for as many raw books as are purchased within the U.S. International shipping will be at cost. Acceptable payment methods include Paypal, check, or money order. I'll certainly work with anyone regarding returns for a few weeks after the sale, and I'll cover return shipping on raw books, and the buyer will need to pay return shipping on CGCs.

I'll be listing the following books -

House of Secrets 88 CGC 7.5
Showcase 97 CGC 9.4
Showcase 99 CGC 9.6
Avengers 87 CGC 8.5
Jimmy Olsen 134 CGC 7.5
Jimmy Olsen 135 RAW (NM-/NM)

Edited by Cascaders27