• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's up with these nicknames on our profile?
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Just a little CGC boards-specific feature. I busted someone's chops and got my title. It isn't something I would typically post but it is fine, at least they are trying to make it a unique experience to some extent.

1 minute ago, Bird said:

Just a little CGC boards-specific feature. I busted someone's chops and got my title. It isn't something I would typically post but it is fine, at least they are trying to make it a unique experience to some extent.

Wow... that's cool. I gotta pay more attention now to others' titles... gotta be some good inside stuff there I was looking right past. Also, memo to self... don't go off on someone or it could haunt all your subsequent posts. LOL Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

Wow... that's cool. I gotta pay more attention now to others' titles... gotta be some good inside stuff there I was looking right past. Also, memo to self... don't go off on someone or it could haunt all your subsequent posts. LOL Thanks! :)

Dont let these guys jerk you around.  You can change your title by going to your profile, settings.

On 11/17/2018 at 12:31 PM, oldrover said:

Also, memo to self... don't go off on someone or it could haunt all your subsequent posts. 

You're very observant.  Some long-time members still haven't learned that lesson.  :bigsmile:

On 11/17/2018 at 1:17 PM, kav said:
On 11/17/2018 at 1:15 PM, oldrover said:

I tried that before posting. There is no apparent way to change it from there. 

You have to go to 'advanced'  'more options'.

Yeah, but it doesn't count if you give it to yourself.

17 hours ago, Foley said:

Bra?

I only use the trunk piece although I have the whole kit.  You can buy that single piece alone and its called a sports bra haha.  To put the whole thing on sometimes requires drilling holes inside the wheel wells and no way I am doing that.  You also need to install so it never flaps in the wind and remove if it ever gets wet and never put on a dirty car.  Yes it is kind of silly and very old school but I tell you what, the hood on my 10 year old car is almost pristine (9.8) and I can still wax it.  Clear bras are great but by now I would have had to replace it at least once and that CAN pull off paint.  Any one who owns a 911 knows the low hoods are rock magnets.  Most people who buy them trade every 2 years and don't care, and that is how I saved 60000 off sticker on mine.  If you never drive on the freeway you don't need the bra but what fun is that?