• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Batman 232

4 posts in this topic

Hello, came here to PGM my Batman 232 if not too much trouble. I will describe all the main problems that I saw. First there is writing on the lower right corner of the cover, as can be seen in details on images 3. There is a hole made by an insect close to one of Batman's ear. It's not that big on the cover, but on the front cover is quite noticeable (image  2). The back cover has two big folding marks, something printed on it (don't remember how it's called in English), some stains and some small pieces missing, especially on it's bottom and on the superior left corner There is creases around the lower staple and another one close to the bottom of the spine (image 4). There is smaller creases around the middle of the spine (image 5). On the superior part of the spine, there is small creases close to the staple and a small piece of the cover missing, slight above Batman's hand. Besides that, the spine is rolled and the staples are somewhat rusty. Plus the spine is "dirty"

Looking the cover from the other side (images 7 and 8), it can be noticed that there is a lot of missing pieces (perhaps due insects attack). Not sure how that is called.

Well that's it.

bt1capa.jpg

bt1contracapa.jpg

cidbatman.jpg

ciebatman.jpg

cmebatman.jpg

csebatman.jpg

crveiebatman.jpg

crvesebatman.jpg

Edited by Kromak
forgot details