• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Registry issues?

7 posts in this topic

I tried adding three books today, purchased from two different sellers, and in three different generations of slabs (old label, 2nd generation, and newest slab) -- and all three are showing up as not being in the database. ???

Is there a system issue with the registry right now?  Anyone else having this problem?  I added a book yesterday with no issues, so wondering if it's something that's cropped up today. ???

1 hour ago, ChiSoxFan said:

I tried adding three books today, purchased from two different sellers, and in three different generations of slabs (old label, 2nd generation, and newest slab) -- and all three are showing up as not being in the database. ???

Is there a system issue with the registry right now?  Anyone else having this problem?  I added a book yesterday with no issues, so wondering if it's something that's cropped up today. ???

I am having the same issues. Tried purchasing from an ebayer, and was doing my usual research here and unable to verify CGC status. I honestly don’t think it’s a fake, but I’d also like verification first. Then tried with our already-owned CGC grades conics and those weren’t showing up either. (They were before or I wouldn’t have purchased them).

hopefully they get it fixed soon 😬