• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome old pieces of paper Sunday 11/18 in New Haven

6 posts in this topic

Ok, hopefully, I'm in the right place this time.  I was sure I had posted previously in Comics Market - Sales Advertising, Ebay, etc.  However, my post was yanked almost immediately, and it appears that I must have inadvertently posted in Marketplace.  My sincere apologies... I hate when people don't follow the rules, and it looks like I was inadvertently one of those rule breakers.

In any event, I'll have some really fun GA books this Sunday, 11/18/2018, at the New Haven Comic & Collectible Spectacular.

Please stop by and say "hi".  In the brief moment when the post was up earlier in the week, Peter Park said he'd be there.  Any other boardies?  If so, please stop by & introduce yourself.  It'll be great to meet you.

The World's Most Dangerous Comic Books Facebook page

WallBooks01.JPG

WallBooks02.JPG

WallBooks03.JPG

WallBooks04.JPG

Edited by SOTIcollector

54 minutes ago, SOTIcollector said:

I hate when people don't follow the rules, and it looks like I was inadvertently one of those rule breakers.

I take it they have put off your actual imprisonment until after the show? (:

7 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

What's this show like? I've been following it on facebook for a couple years now. Is it primarily comics or are there people selling stuff like toys and bootleg dvds, etc. 

It's a mix of comics & toys.  I didn't see bootleg DVD's.  It's a nice small show, and it was well attended.