• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Original Owner Golden Age Collection for sale (ends tonight on eBay)

7 posts in this topic

I recently purchased an original owner Golden Age collection, which will be sold over the next several weeks at auction on eBay (username: blissard).  Everything is being sold "raw" with no reserve; many Action, Batman, Detective, Sensation, Superman, Wonder Woman issues will be posted.  This is a little blurb that I included in the listings about the collection:

Over the coming weeks, I will be posting comics from an original owner Golden Age collection that I bought recently. The comics in this collection were amassed by two young brothers back in the 1940’s; these books sat untouched in a small farm house for many decades, until recently when one of the brothers passed away at the age of 82. The books in this collection all have excellent page quality (virtually all have off-white to white (or better) pages). All are 100% unrestored; none have ever been pressed or messed with in any way whatsoever. They will all be offered "raw" (unslabbed) at auction with $1 opening bids over the next month or so. There will be hundreds of early to mid 40’s books, including many DC superhero comics, so please be sure to save me to your favorite sellers list to see my new listings each week!

Here is a link to my eBay store!

https://www.ebay.com/str/Adams-Rare-Comics

2 hours ago, Action252Kid said:

I recently purchased an original owner Golden Age collection, which will be sold over the next several weeks at auction on eBay (username: blissard).  Everything is being sold "raw" with no reserve; many Action, Batman, Detective, Sensation, Superman, Wonder Woman issues will be posted.  This is a little blurb that I included in the listings about the collection:

Over the coming weeks, I will be posting comics from an original owner Golden Age collection that I bought recently. The comics in this collection were amassed by two young brothers back in the 1940’s; these books sat untouched in a small farm house for many decades, until recently when one of the brothers passed away at the age of 82. The books in this collection all have excellent page quality (virtually all have off-white to white (or better) pages). All are 100% unrestored; none have ever been pressed or messed with in any way whatsoever. They will all be offered "raw" (unslabbed) at auction with $1 opening bids over the next month or so. There will be hundreds of early to mid 40’s books, including many DC superhero comics, so please be sure to save me to your favorite sellers list to see my new listings each week!

Here is a link to my eBay store!

https://www.ebay.com/str/Adams-Rare-Comics

Adam, I have been here for over 10 years and never realized you were blissard.  I have followed your auctions and won many for a long time.  Always the highest quality of offerings and service. 

32 minutes ago, telerites said:

Adam, I have been here for over 10 years and never realized you were blissard.  I have followed your auctions and won many for a long time.  Always the highest quality of offerings and service. 

Thanks!!  Much appreciated.  I don't talk much on the boards, but yes, that is me!