• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ATTIC CONSIGNMENT THREAD ..... CLOSED
3 3

84 posts in this topic

THIS  IS A CONSIGNMENT THREAD ….. THESE ARE NOT MY BOOKS...…

THEREFORE.....

PAYMENT WILL BE EXPECTED WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE CLOSING OF THE THREAD.

These books belonged to a woman who passed away at 78 years of age a year ago. She started buying in the early 50's and continued into the mid 60's. It seemed she had a taste for horror. There are no high grade books here but some cool stuff none the less. She also had a run of Famous Monsters that will be listed in Mixed, as they really aren't comics. Payment for these will be Paypal only, Shipping is USPS Priority.... a sturdy flat is $ 8 and the box is $ 15 to the USA. Returns must be made within 2 weeks of your receipt and these books are sold "as is". I haven't seen any resto and the few books from this collection that were slabbed a couple months ago came back blue. Thanks for looking :foryou: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

BAFFLING MYSTERIES 7 …………………… 3.0+ ……………….. OW …………………..$ 525  :news: SOLD Ricksneatstuff

…. Lower staple detached, lower spine beginning to split … excellent eye appeal, this book would look good in a slab.

DSCN7166.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

CHILLING TALES 16 ………………… 3.0/3.5 ………………….. OW ………………………… $ 600 :news: SOLD mstrange

...If this doesn't move I'll probably get it myself... love this book.

DSCN7162.JPG

DSCN7164.JPG

Edited by jimjum12