• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold
3 3

4 posts in this topic

Typical:rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping: Orders Under $1000: $14.95 Graded, $7.50 Raw. Orders over $1k: Ship Free

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC books must show no signs of tampering.

Payment: Paypal, payment must be received within 3 days of purchase. Check or Zelle available as forms of payment as well, please contact me before purchasing.

Just listing the Ghost Comics #2 right now. I am planning on listing some fresh Pre-Code Horror slabs this afternoon. Many are ones that didn't sell in the last thread raw and several new classics that I wasn't selling at the time. Of the books from the previous thread, all are coming back un-restored, 4 are coming back .5 higher than I graded them at and 1 is coming back a full point higher. 1 was. 5 lower and another 1.0 lower than I said (sub-crease got hit hard than I thought), and the rest were spot on. I am familiar with CGC's grading and the possible grades, just to give you a little confidence when purchasing raw books from me.

Edited by Nikelspot