• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If you change your forum name can someone else take it?

23 posts in this topic

Stan Lee.

Here's a better use of this thread: What are some thread titles here that that you constantly misread. For example there was a thread title in the GA/SA Sales area a while ago that read: BIG TITLES INSIDE!  Well, everyone knows how that thread title was misread!! :banana:

My example of misreading a thread title comes here in CG. The current thread title reads: Question: Best months for selling/buying slabs?  I swear I misread the title every time as: Question: Best months for selling/buying Arabs?

What are some titles that you misread? And sorry Kav, I don't know the answer to your question therefore had no choice but to make this thread about me!

Edited by NoMan

1 hour ago, NoMan said:

Stan Lee.

Here's a better use of this thread: What are some thread titles here that that you constantly misread. For example there was a thread title in the GA/SA Sales area a while ago that read: BIG TITLES INSIDE!  Well, everyone knows how that thread title was misread!! :banana:

My example of misreading a thread title comes here in CG. The current thread title reads: Question: Best months for selling/buying slabs?  I swear I misread the title every time as: Question: Best months for selling/buying Arabs?

What are some titles that you misread? And sorry Kav, I don't know the answer to your question therefore had no choice but to make this thread about me!

What a great topic detour-I kept reading 'CGC Degenerates- Show us books where you own the sole top 2+ copies!' as CGC was degenerating into something!  Like PGX or something maybe.

3 hours ago, kav said:

If no one's gonna answer can we at least make a Friday thread out of it or something?

Whenever I post things I regret, it was someone else. :sumo: 

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

No Regerts Tattoo Removal's photo.

now thats gotta be a regert.  Youre doing good with this girl you just met-then she sees your taddoo

Just now, kav said:

now thats gotta be a regert.  Youre doing good with this girl you just met-then she sees your taddoo

One thing I learned in life is you got to be persistent..., until you get it right.

?width=500&version=1416136

I knew one biker dude went to get a harley davidson tattoo.  Only it was spelled halrey davisdon.  He covered it with a tribal tat.

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

One thing I learned in life is you got to be persistent..., until you get it right.

?width=500&version=1416136

wait am I missin sumthin?   what did he git rite?

side question-many of us got new account when boards switched-so i have Kav1 there might be adamantium1 etc-are we allowed to use them accounts?  change the name?  go covert?  see what I'm sayin?

Edited by kav

7 minutes ago, kav said:

side question-many of us got new account when boards switched-so i have Kav1 there might be adamantium1 etc-are we allowed to use them accounts?  change the name?  go covert?  see what I'm sayin?

I don't think so, but when I tagged you, I did notice that the @kav1 was still there (thumbsu I wonder what will happen if I tag it.....

14 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't think so, but when I tagged you, I did notice that the @kav1 was still there (thumbsu I wonder what will happen if I tag it.....

I mean the account is still active.  I could still log in as kav1.  change my name, maybe to spiderMJ, then tell regular kav how great he was all the time etc.  Since name changes no longer documented, no one would be the wiser.

Edited by kav