• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's November & December pre-sale thread. Hughes, JSC, Inhuyk Lee, Stan tribute bks, etc.
2 2

65 posts in this topic

Rich, please put me down for an Adam Hughes Captain Marvel please!

On 11/19/2018 at 8:41 PM, Rich_Henn said:

First up, some Captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel #1 (Adam Hughes 1/25 variant) s/s Hughes- $185

Blue label option for 9.8 is available for this book at $165 each

captmarvelAH2019.jpg

7 minutes ago, Robert_L said:

Rich, please put me down for an Adam Hughes Captain Marvel please!

@Robert_L  you got it buddy! I think that might be the last if not the second-to-last copy that I have on reserve so you are good to go my friend!

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 11/28/2018 at 3:40 PM, Rich_Henn said:

OKAY----I've got a signing next month with Jason Aaron for the re-launch of CONAN at Marvel Comics,  Aaron, who probably hands down writes the BEST version of THOR this side of Walt Simonson, as well as critically acclaimed Southern Bastards, and my all time favorite serialized comic, SCALPED----is doing Conan.

So here's what I have available now, and there will be more soon as I get the images sent to me.  There's a 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/200, 1/500 (I won't be doing that one), plus a bevy of variants.

CONAN #1 (standard cover by Esad Ribic) s/s Jason Aaron - $95

blue universal $75

no limit on qty for this one---and while I can't promise Esad Ribic on this, if he pops up I'll add him at no additional cost.

conan1standard.jpg

:takeit: S/S Jason Aaron