• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moved: Prices Reduced: Good Mix of CGC Graded Marvel and DC Keys, Semi Keys - Captain Britain #1 9.8, Strange Tales #111 8.5, Sgt. Fury #13 9.0, Swamp Thing #1 9.2 and #3 9.6 plus more
1 1

12 posts in this topic

All Remaining Books Have Been Moved. If Someone Comes Across This Thread and Is Interested in Any of the Remaining Books, Send Me a PM.

Updated With Price Reductions - will leave up on the boards until Saturday and then remaining books will be moved. 

Books for Sale: 

• Captain Britain #1 CGC 9.8 with White Pages - $2500 Now $2350 Moved
  • Strange Tales #111 CGC 8.5 with White Pages - $1000 Now $950 Moved
  • Sgt. Fury and His Howling Comandos #13 CGC 9.0 with Off-White Pages Moved (Really no longer for sale, various reasons)
  • Swamp Thing #1 (1st Series) CGC 9.2 with Off-White to White Pages - $425 Now $400 Moved
  • Swamp Thing #3 (1st Series) CGC 9.6 with Off-White to White Pages - $300 Now $275 Moved
  • Jungle Action #5 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages SOLD
  • Avengers #112 CGC 8.5 with Off-White to White Pages - $140 Now $130    Moved       

I have been on the boards for about two years, haven't done a ton of buying or selling, but have gotten positive feedback in my kudos thread from everyone I have transacted with.  My kudos thread is here.  You can also check out my eBay feedback, 100% on over 180 transactions, here.

I will answer PM's but first in the thread trumps PM's.  If you wish to make an offer, please do it via PM, not in the thread.

No HOS or Probation List members, 

Shipping via USPS Priority Mail, all packages will be insured. Books over $300 will be shipped with signature confirmation.  Shipping cost is $10 per book, $5 for each additional book.  I package all books I ship like I have ADHD, tons of packing supplies, tons of time and care to make sure the books are well protected. Will ship to Continental US and Canada. International buyers must PM me to work out shipping details and cost, international shipping costs will be more than price listed.

Payment via Paypal. Will only ship to a verified PayPal address.

No returns on CGC Graded books. I will only accept a return within 5 days of buyer receiving the item if the item was not as described (i.e. damage to holder or interior well that was not disclosed, wrong grade listed, etc.)

I will only be posting scans of the front and back of the book, if your interested in additional photos just PM me.

Trade Offers: I will entertain trade offers. My wish list is below. I'm open to trade plus cash to make up the difference. PM me if your interested in trading.

Books I'm looking for:

• Action #252 (4.0 or higher)
  • Batman Adventures #12 (9.8 only)
  • Batman #181 (8.0 and higher, would consider 7.0 or higher if book presents well)
  • Detective Comics #359 (8.0 or higher, would consider a 7.5 if book presents well)
  • Lois Lane #70 (9.2 or higher)
Edited by Squad008
Books Moved

Captain Britain #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages - $2500 Reduced to $2350

Tough key in high grade due to the Mask. Speaking of the mask, this book has it, and as proof just look at the scan. CGC graciously encapsulated this with a very small portion of the mask peaking out of the edge of the book. Book is being sold as is. Some might think this is a defect with the slab, I say it is proof that this copy has the mask intact :bigsmile: (if someone is interested but would like to discuss getting it re-holdered, please PM me. I just got this back about a week ago.)

Only 14 Blue label 9.8's in the census, last sale was 1.5 years ago. Book has been up over 50% in recent high grade sales. If the Captain Britain movie gets made, or he appears in Spider-Man Homecoming, this will be a great book to have. 

SKMBT_C65418103014510_0001.jpg

SKMBT_C65418103014521_0001.jpg

Edited by Squad008
Price Reduced

Strange Tales #111 CGC 8.5 White Pages - $1000 Reduced to $950

1st Appearance of Asbestos Man! Oh yeah and 2nd Appearance of Dr. Strange, 1st App Baron Mordo

Scarce census numbers in 8.0 and above. Only 5 sales in 8.5 over past 3 years and only 1 sale in a higher grade which was 9.0. 2018 High was $1076, Low was $950.

SKMBT_C65418112019230_0001.jpg

SKMBT_C65418112019240_0001.jpg

Edited by Squad008
Price Reduced

Swamp Thing #3 CGC 9.6 with Off-White to White Pages - $300 Reduced to $275

1st Full Patchwork Man, 1st App Abagail Arcane - tough book in grade, been heating up as the DC Streaming Swamp Thing show gets closer.

New holder just got back from CGC

SKMBT_C65418111921060_0001.jpg

SKMBT_C65418111921061_0001.jpg

Edited by Squad008
Price Reduced