• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Discounts! Closing Soon! Sharing an Estate Collection/Year-End Clean-up; Recap on Page 6
4 4

128 posts in this topic

:news: Foreign books from that Classics Illustrated estate collection, beginning partway down page 2!

Reruns on page 1 and part of pg. 2. Some esoteric books offered before, prices improved. I know you like it quick, cheap and dirty, so I shot few photos. But if you want more, just buy the books and shoot 'em yourself! lol Seriously, if you need an additional look at something, just ask. But these are low and mid-grade deals that aren't terribly pricey, so I just wanted to get them up and overcome my inertia.

:rulez:

First  in thread wins

Payment: Checks or money orders (I don't have PayPal)

Shipping: USPS Priority $7 for as many can fit in a legal size priority envelope, inside a flip n ship mailer. Single books can ship first class at $5. If we're over the legal envelope capacity, books move to a Regional box or medium Priority box (est. $10-$13.65).

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get them back on your dime in the same shape for a purchase price refund.

Don't be listy including the little one in my head.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! Six-book Gold and Silver Archie lot: Laugh #74 VG, Pep #123 VG (note back cover), B&V #33 35 VG-, #78 FN- with dust shadow, and She's Josie #3 in GD with a cover that's been restapled. Tough book at all. Take the lot for $40.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix