• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Discounts! Closing Soon! Sharing an Estate Collection/Year-End Clean-up; Recap on Page 6
4 4

128 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

Such a cool "very different" set of books that you just never see around here.  At least I haven't. Nice books!

Thank you, sir! While this estate collection was mostly Classics, the other 20% was quite eclectic. Stay tuned for more affordable stuff that we don't usually see in these parts. (thumbsu

I just shot some and hope to have posting time later today.

That's all I have shot for now, but I hope to be back to it later or tomorrow with Twin Cirlce editions of Classics Illustrated, a Jack Chick lot, and the cheapest, most under the radar LB Cole covers out there -- his three for Classics Illustrated, and a lot consisting of his cover run for Classics Illustrated Junior. Stay tuned for a departure from the usual fare. Thank you all! :headbang:

7 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Here's a pair of New Barbour Christian Comics, related to Spire Christian, I think, as both are by Archie artist Al Hartley. Both VF/VF- $10 for the pair.image.thumb.jpeg.7f904f26d509b1923cff6281c3bd00d5.jpeg Get Jesus and watergate for $10! :whatthe:

image.jpeg

:takeit:

Edited by Jamie Coville